Comments
221 - 240 of 357 Comments Last updated Jul 28, 2013
Karma in comments

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#278
Feb 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Another rumor that law enforcement needs to be aware of, how is it that this guy has parties in his place of residence invovlving high school kids? How does he get away with that? How old is he? Just what exactly is going on there? I am not afraid to speak up because I don't care but I bet if his place was raided much would be found. Do something about it and save our children. This needs to stop right now.
Karma in comments

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#279
Feb 19, 2013
 
really wrote:
<quoted text>
You've heard god? He must only talk to you and George Bush Jr! Just don't understand why people always revert to god to back them up. If you disagree speak your mind dont hide behind quotes from the bible!
You must be one of Thompson's customers you idiot. Thank you for responding. I hope you are investigated by responding with your IP address you scum bag.
Karma in comments

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#281
Feb 19, 2013
 
Go GRUNDY COUNTY SHERIFF"S OFFICE!!!!!! AND MORRIS PD!!!!! They're you go. That is where I would start. Square one eliminates square 2 and the consequences. Stop it right now. I just gave you your leads. God bless, and stay safe!!!:) Thanks for being awesome, I love you guys!
really

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#282
Feb 19, 2013
 
Karma in comments wrote:
<quoted text>You must be one of Thompson's customers you idiot. Thank you for responding. I hope you are investigated by responding with your IP address you scum bag.
I must be missing something, don't know who or what Thompsons is. As for being investigated don't really care haven't done anything but respond to a post. Maybe you should just go back to quoting the bible!
hi

Wood Dale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#283
Feb 19, 2013
 
Karma in comments wrote:
Go GRUNDY COUNTY SHERIFF"S OFFICE!!!!!! AND MORRIS PD!!!!! They're you go. That is where I would start. Square one eliminates square 2 and the consequences. Stop it right now. I just gave you your leads. God bless, and stay safe!!!:) Thanks for being awesome, I love you guys!
Better go put your tin foil hat back on. And stop drinking the CC tap water.
Winning

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#286
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Old news please move on
hi

Addison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#287
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Winning wrote:
Old news please move on
It was pretty quiet until you piped up.
Please

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#289
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I just wanted these families left alone
Joker

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#290
Feb 21, 2013
 
Cops don't care about underage parties, sorry.
Karma in comments

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#292
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

In all honesty, every dog has it's day and I believe every person who has drank, done drugs in a 30 day period, will will have their day. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor, Thou shalt not glorify yourself without looking in the mirror first. Thou shalt not keep a mess in your own back yard while passing judgement on others. when your back yard is spotless, when you are free from sin, talk and give your opinion. If you have failed/sinned, shut your nasty mouth. God knows who you are and you will answer for your uglyness one day.
Another Parent

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#293
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Karma in comments wrote:
In all honesty, every dog has it's day and I believe every person who has drank, done drugs in a 30 day period, will will have their day. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor, Thou shalt not glorify yourself without looking in the mirror first. Thou shalt not keep a mess in your own back yard while passing judgement on others. when your back yard is spotless, when you are free from sin, talk and give your opinion. If you have failed/sinned, shut your nasty mouth. God knows who you are and you will answer for your uglyness one day.
I think you underestimate how many people do not drink and drive and how many people have never used illegal drugs. These are the people who are demanding safer roads and I believe that righteousness falls on their side of the argument.
Karma in comments

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#294
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Another Parent wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you underestimate how many people do not drink and drive and how many people have never used illegal drugs. These are the people who are demanding safer roads and I believe that righteousness falls on their side of the argument.
Actually you are so wrong. I live in Morris. I have a friend with twin 15 y/o's. Not one parent in Morris takes the lead in parenting re. rides, transport, just plain parental responsibilities. Do you know how it makes me sick that parents are not more involved with the lives of their children? Well let me tell you something bud. When I ride along with a friend of teenage kids who all pile up in a car or SUV, then everyone want's McDees.......paid for for one parent, then all these kids are dropped off at a coed location for the night.....You think that's normal? You're sick! That is not normal. That's kids running the nut house which is what our society has become. If I as a little girl even thought of spending the night on a coed basis I would have received a switch. And I should have. What society promotes these days is law enforcements fault for allowing it. Lisa Madigan can go pack sand because this is her fault! She is the one who said this is acceptable and it is NOT acceptable. Here I have an idea, lets lock up every child who ever broke the law! Every child whose brain is not fully functioning before the age of 25. Let's make them all victims of the system and what the system promotes like prison rape. Lets make them a sport for those sick prison guards who thrive on that sick behavior. Oh yeah that will solve everything correct? Boy do you all have a lot of waking up to do because I have news for you all. None of this will solve a thing. Yes a child will be incarcerated, yes a child will be raped, and abused and made a sport of. Will that child be reformed? The answer is no. What a sick bunch of folks you all are. Your comments alone welcome satan in your homes. God help you all as your nasty wishes will come to pass on your own one day.
Karma in comments

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#295
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Let me tell you people something about children. Children want direction and dicipline. They thirst for it. Children want boundaries. Parents fail in that regard. Let me ask you something. How is incarcerating a child solving a problem? I say incarceration does not help at all unless you want to build a violent criminal mind. I say lets rehab these children. Lets give them a chance to do good things. Why can't Grundy County act as a flagship for other counties in IL? How about a ranch of some sort to reform children? It is not impossible however it has not been enacted because our policy makers have chosen to take the lazy way out. Why can't we have a ranch in Grundy County to help these children who need us to help and offer a solution rather than an addition to the problem. Yes it would take work, yes lazy parents would have to wake up and participate in the program. Quite frankly these are our children and those of you can continue to shoot your mouths off or you can choose to help to offer a resolution. The choice is yours. Form an alliance and do something to stop it. Parents you are your own worst enemy, think clearly. How can you help your children, it's your life, it's your family. Don't say it can't happen to you because it can. Don't be fooled. Help yourselves and your children. Their lives are depending on you.
Karma in comments

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#296
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

really wrote:
<quoted text>
I must be missing something, don't know who or what Thompsons is. As for being investigated don't really care haven't done anything but respond to a post. Maybe you should just go back to quoting the bible!
Well maybe you should just shut your mouth since Thompson's informant is dead. I can't wait until the feds are back on the case.
Karma in comments

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#297
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

hi wrote:
<quoted text>
Better go put your tin foil hat back on. And stop drinking the CC tap water.
And you should stop doing drugs. I think the feds should be involved don't you? Thompson needs to fry.
Karma in comments

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#298
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

If Thompson does not fry, he will very soon. I will see to that. Don't mess with me. I'll have your job eventually if you do just like I did up in Cook County. I enjoyed every minute of that. Careful. You never know who is on the other end and I am not done yet!
hi

Addison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#299
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Karma in comments wrote:
<quoted text>And you should stop doing drugs. I think the feds should be involved don't you? Thompson needs to fry.
I don't do drugs. You're rambling like a schizophrenic. Maybe you need some.

And to say a children wants boundaries, what better way than to establish them with vertical metal bars?

Oh, and even Jesus thinks you're crazy.

“The blessings of liberty”

Since: Oct 09

Braidwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#304
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Karma in comments wrote:
Let me tell you people something about children. Children want direction and dicipline. They thirst for it. Children want boundaries. Parents fail in that regard. Let me ask you something. How is incarcerating a child solving a problem? I say incarceration does not help at all unless you want to build a violent criminal mind. I say lets rehab these children. Lets give them a chance to do good things. Why can't Grundy County act as a flagship for other counties in IL? How about a ranch of some sort to reform children? It is not impossible however it has not been enacted because our policy makers have chosen to take the lazy way out. Why can't we have a ranch in Grundy County to help these children who need us to help and offer a solution rather than an addition to the problem. Yes it would take work, yes lazy parents would have to wake up and participate in the program. Quite frankly these are our children and those of you can continue to shoot your mouths off or you can choose to help to offer a resolution. The choice is yours. Form an alliance and do something to stop it. Parents you are your own worst enemy, think clearly. How can you help your children, it's your life, it's your family. Don't say it can't happen to you because it can. Don't be fooled. Help yourselves and your children. Their lives are depending on you.
Child??? Are we still on the same subject? This isn't a child it's a 19 year old who apparently has a record and isn't going to learn the easy way. I don't wish bad on anybody but laws about driving under the influence weren't passed just for drunk 30 year olds. They were passed to prevent situation like the one we have here.

Also I've been reading some of your other comments and you're starting to concern me. You talk in circles and you aren't making much sense. If you aren't under the influence of drugs or alcohol, you might want to go visit your shrink and have your meds tweaked. I'm not trying to be rude, I am truly concerned.

Since: Nov 11

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#306
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Karma in comments wrote:
Go GRUNDY COUNTY SHERIFF"S OFFICE!!!!!! AND MORRIS PD!!!!! They're you go. That is where I would start. Square one eliminates square 2 and the consequences. Stop it right now. I just gave you your leads. God bless, and stay safe!!!:) Thanks for being awesome, I love you guys!
The bird needs to go back in the clock

Since: Nov 11

South Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#309
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

With comments like that I hope Karma never gets ya.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Braceville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Braceville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Braceville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Braceville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••