Braceville Randy

Wichita, KS

#1 Dec 23, 2010
If anybody has watched the bigest loser this past season they had alot about pay it forward and it got me to thinking that if anyone would like a work out partner or someone to help them loose some weight I would be willing to help. I have been working out this past year and lost over 55 lbs. I work out at the Godley K mine park about 3 to 4 days a week. Its not expensive to join for a year about 100 bucks for new members. So the invitation is open to anyone that would like some help working out or to help them reach there goal for the new year. Merry Christmas
Braceville Randy

Metamora, IL

#2 Dec 29, 2010
It looks like no one would like help working out so I will ask now if anyone would need help doing something else like painting or fixing things around the house. I have volenteered before helping older people and willing to pay it forward to someone in need. Not looking for anything in return so if there is anyone that needs help around the house let me know and i will tell you how to contact me. Thanks and Happy New Year

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Braceville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Talk about this Bob 2016 L 000945 20 min The Fact 5
Police chief ficarello article on the Joliet patch 19 hr Ha Ha 11
Rum Chata Sun Dirty Old Man 3
P.T's Aug 18 Floyd 6
Braceville Fire Protection (Jun '12) Jul 27 Csnansarsakasmsk 13
News Shots fired call leads to arrests of teens (Jan '17) Feb '17 Curious 6
Brasceville city employee thugs still at it... (Nov '12) Jan '17 Csnansarsakasmsk 13

Braceville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Braceville Mortgages