Auction Of Paul Zimmerman Paintings A...

Auction Of Paul Zimmerman Paintings At Slater Gallery On Saturday

There are 1 comment on the The Hartford Courant story from Jan 15, 2013, titled Auction Of Paul Zimmerman Paintings At Slater Gallery On Saturday. In it, The Hartford Courant reports that:

Vivian Zoe, director of Slater Memorial Museum in Norwich , remembers visiting Paul Zimmerman in his studio, which was inside his tiny house in Hartford's south end, a few years before he died.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hartford Courant.

David T Ladabouche

Brooklyn, CT

#1 Jan 23, 2013
As a friend of Paul Zimmerman's for he last 10 years of his life, I had the pleasure of many visits to his home and many outings for lunch and dinners. I was fortunate that Paul gave me paintings for my birthdays and Christmas over the years and I always remember him as a man who loved his painting and his gardens. He would scold me if I went out and weeded in the gardens or tried to help out in the house. It was like a museum with the artwork of famous painters and artifacts from various Chinese Dynasties. I miss him, but have many fond memories and his art hanging on my walls to appreciate the man and his talent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bozrah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
xanax (Oct '12) Jul '16 Yeah 2
Crossdresser/sissy (Oct '15) Jul '16 Wil 8
Ct state police shorting range Jun '16 banger 2
Looking for friend Ronald C. Stevenson (Mar '12) Jun '16 Harley 7
News DHS released nearly 20,000 criminal immigrants ... May '16 spud 4
News Federal probe opened in accused immigrant's case May '16 commenters 1
News Murderers, Rapists, Kidnappers: Nearly 20,000 C... May '16 commenters 1

Bozrah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance