'60 Minutes' prompts inquiry into 'Th...

'60 Minutes' prompts inquiry into 'Three Cups' charity

There are 3 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Apr 19, 2011, titled '60 Minutes' prompts inquiry into 'Three Cups' charity. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Montana's attorney general launched an inquiry Tuesday into the charity run by "Three Cups of Tea" co-author Greg Mortenson after reports questioned whether Mortenson benefited from money donated to build schools in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Mosiacistacisese X

New Freedom, PA

#1 Apr 20, 2011
I prefers to give my money to the "Dee Cups" charity for underdeveloped wimmens.
Unga Bunga

New Freedom, PA

#2 Apr 20, 2011
When will America and its people realize that Muslims want America gone? They ARENT a part of us. WAKE The HELL up!
Timmy

United States

#3 Apr 20, 2011
Do you have any weed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bozeman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Xtreme Carpet Cleaning (Jan '13) Apr 3 Kathy 4
gay (Aug '16) Mar '17 Machine Gun Sammy 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Montana (D... (Oct '10) Mar '17 Vanilla Wolf 72
News Obama burger makes debut at Ted Turner eatery (Aug '09) Feb '17 Big Burger Phart 130
News License issued for $1B Montana power storage pr... Dec '16 southern at heart 15
Prices - Maid To Clean MT - Bozeman House Clean... Dec '16 Maidtocleanmt 1
News Shanara Anderson appeared in court Friday (Feb '09) Dec '16 Chapirate 11

Bozeman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bozeman Mortgages