Parents Battle 'Dirty Dancing' At Sch...

Parents Battle 'Dirty Dancing' At School Prom

There are 52 comments on the WFMY-TV Greensboro story from Apr 24, 2006, titled Parents Battle 'Dirty Dancing' At School Prom. In it, WFMY-TV Greensboro reports that:

Some Montana parents are sick of the dirty dancing at Bozeman High School. Dean and Melea Mortenson wrote the Bozeman Daily Chronicle, saying the dancing at the spring prom on April 8 was the equivalent of "sex ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMY-TV Greensboro.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
MrBill

United States

#1 Apr 24, 2006
Seniors in High School ???
Dry Humping???
In Montana?
Shame.
Call it the little sky state.

You kids, all move to California.
It is less weird than your parents.
Nick Smith

Yellowstone National Park, WY

#2 May 3, 2006
I am a Student at bozeman high and i went to prom and i nastied it up yea it was fun. i would like u to ask yourself what would you rather have: Students having fun at dances doing what is in right now and shaking what their momma gave them or having kids drink and drive and party cause the only things to do in this town are bowling ,movies, and the good old hot tub party... however this gets really old and kids resort to partying. and besides in the article the dancing was refered to as sex with clothes on and i believe parents would rather have their children having sex with clothes on then with clothes off. i would like to finish by saying my personal quote "LONG LIVE THE NASTY" what now??

Since: Apr 06

Hallandale Beach

#3 May 3, 2006
13 year old are getting knocked up and they are worried about 17 year old dancing to booty music....? What?
MrBill

United States

#4 May 31, 2006
Nick Smith wrote:
I am a Student at bozeman high and i went to prom and i nastied it up yea it was fun. i would like u to ask yourself what would you rather have: Students having fun at dances doing what is in right now and shaking what their momma gave them or having kids drink and drive and party cause the only things to do in this town are bowling ,movies, and the good old hot tub party... however this gets really old and kids resort to partying. and besides in the article the dancing was refered to as sex with clothes on and i believe parents would rather have their children having sex with clothes on then with clothes off. i would like to finish by saying my personal quote "LONG LIVE THE NASTY" what now??
Nick, You are only young once. You have the correct attitude. Don't ever get old.
Zanzibar Jack

#5 Dec 19, 2006
I love dirty dancing. It's how I want to die.
Someone Old

#6 Dec 19, 2006
I think dirty dancing is better than METH!!!! THAT'S WHY I AM ADDICTED TO BOTH!
Liberal Larry

#7 Dec 19, 2006
I hate dirty dancing. I also hate Christmas. I call it "Holiday".
Someone Old

#8 Dec 19, 2006
MrBill wrote:
<quoted text>
Nick, You are only young once. You have the correct attitude. Don't ever get old.
I agree which is why I am part of DDMOYDA (Don't do Meth or you'll die Association)
Man with Herpes

#9 Dec 19, 2006
Don't do it, that's how I got Herpies!!!
Geronimo Gacker

#10 Dec 19, 2006
I agree with MrBill in his assumptions, better than sex, which is why I am part of DDMOYDA!
Zanzibar Jack

#11 Dec 20, 2006
Liberal Larry should go die
Zanzibar Jack

#12 Dec 20, 2006
My favorite movie is batman begins
Zanzibar Jack

#13 Dec 20, 2006
Corbin Gates licks choad
Indian Isaac

#14 Dec 20, 2006
I do love da dirty dancing, it feel very good, yes? I am also young teen that dance very dirty. It feel good. I love too get my groove on, yes?
Indian Isaac

#16 Dec 20, 2006
If you like my Indian Mangoes, I will let you dirty dance for them!!! Get your booty shakin' and have very much fun, yes? I love you dirty dancing!!! I hope you become a god.
Corben gates

#15 Dec 20, 2006
I hate having sex, unless it is with a donkey
Bill Gates

#18 Dec 20, 2006
i have lots of money, I LOVE u corben
Courtesy Colter

#17 Dec 20, 2006
I love doing it with donkeys
Jaeke Scottt

#19 Dec 20, 2006
Only having horses do me is fun, They have huge penis, yes! In Thailand they have, very small penis, go dirty dance arrogant americans!
Jaeke Scottt

#20 Dec 20, 2006
Uh-oh all this dirty dancing and horse sex has made a hole in my pants, go gay Teens!! I want to be one of you!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bozeman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New resturant in town (May '17) Jan 5 Soonern 2
News Gay couples exchange vows in Montana after ruling (Nov '14) Nov '17 BangmoPopoPedos 184
News Montana congressman misled authorities on repor... Nov '17 youll shoot your ... 2
News Gianforte wins US House race day after charged ... (Jun '17) Nov '17 Nah 2
Pedophilia and the everlasting effects that it ... Oct '17 Madashell 1
Krishan Oct '17 aab 2
News 7 must-see places in the US this year (Apr '16) Oct '17 dustinvoetberg 2

Bozeman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bozeman Mortgages