Relocation of Libby Mt

Posted in the Bozeman Forum

asbestos expert

Great Falls, MT

#1 May 28, 2010
The Obama Admin is going to declare Libby Mt condemned and relocate the people. Those who want to leave will be allowed to leave. Those who choose to stay can die with the town.And the killing of any more people,families,children will end.Libby is a Death town and with 10 years and over 300 million wasted, Libby is no safer than when EPA came to Libby in 1999.Libby may be cleaner but Libby is not clean. The trees in Libby are full of asbestos and are not a issue.I will be so happy when this day comes as the pain and suffering of entire generations of family is a Holocaust that should of never happened to begin with.Libby is not a safe place to live and raise a family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bozeman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bozeman Could See Higher Property Taxes Oct 1 Bozeman 1
Do u know her Sep '14 Help 4
I Love This One (Jan '13) Sep '14 ken 2
Mountain News: Ted Turner howls in appearance a... Aug '14 Tolerance is a Vi... 1
Pastor Fellowship Baptist Church (Feb '14) Aug '14 Appalled 15
Morning Star/history in a song Aug '14 Loyd Burleson 1
Thinking of moving Aug '14 Carlos 3
Bozeman Dating
Find my Match

Bozeman Jobs

Bozeman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bozeman News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bozeman

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]