Home to Bozeman for vacay

Home to Bozeman for vacay

Posted in the Bozeman Forum

Princeton, WV

#1 Oct 25, 2012
After years of dreaming & planning, I'm finally heading home to Bozeman on vacay next year w/ my husband. My family had to relocate to the east coast when I was a young teenager in the 80s & I can't wait to show him how beautiful the area is! I know Bozeman has grown since I left which brings me here for advice from the locals...

Besides the obvious Yellowstone close by, what is on your list of must see places to visit? The only other place I have on my agenda is the buffalo jump near Three Forks as I consider it a must see! We have an entire week & looking for suggestions; not just the tourist places but off the beaten road places during late spring or early summer (hoping the mountains are still snow covered while warm weather!)

Thanks for your help!

United States

#2 Nov 8, 2012
Say you have an entire week. Why not go to Yellowstone for 4 days then spend the next 3 days at buffalo jump near Three Forks, before you know it your entire week is gone.

Any other helpful suggestions I can offer- JUST ASK!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bozeman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay Sep '16 John Smythe 2
opiates avail newhere in Bozo (Dec '11) Sep '16 Blacksugar3 3
oxycotton (Aug '11) Sep '16 Blacksugar3 3
News IronHaus, Inc. awarded job creation grant (Feb '16) Aug '16 PLUG-MOREPORK 5
Review - ILoveKickboxing Bozeman (May '15) Jun '16 Anonymous 7
survey (Nov '15) Jun '16 Chas 2
News Montana county wants to dispose of Cold War com... Apr '16 Zom13 5

Bozeman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bozeman Mortgages