Disabled dog is mobile again with its...

Disabled dog is mobile again with its own wheelchair

There are 8 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Mar 22, 2010, titled Disabled dog is mobile again with its own wheelchair. In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

Delores Daniels is in love with a Precious Prince. That's the name of her 12-year-old Shih Tzu.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

Anthony

La Quinta, CA

#1 Mar 23, 2010
Thats a liitle wierd.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2 Mar 23, 2010
Anthony wrote:
Thats a liitle wierd.
Love and compassion wierd? No, you are the wierd one.
saint LUIS

Fontana, CA

#3 Mar 23, 2010
This story is indicative of lousy journalism. who cares!
Anthony

La Quinta, CA

#4 Mar 24, 2010
circusvargas wrote:
<quoted text>
Love and compassion wierd? No, you are the wierd one.
Oh , so no love and compassion fo me , just call me names. I didn't call anyone weird.Thanks .And its still weird.And you comment is too.

Location hidden

#5 Mar 24, 2010
Anthony wrote:
<quoted text>Oh , so no love and compassion fo me , just call me names. I didn't call anyone weird.Thanks .And its still weird.And you comment is too.
You said it was "weird". The connotation then is that the person who was doing it was, in fact, weird. It’s what you said, not me. But then I did not mean to hurt your feelings, seeing that your feelings are so easily hurt. However; I think such over sensitivity is well… weird.
Anthony

La Quinta, CA

#6 Mar 25, 2010
I guess you can go back to the big tent and tell them a weirdo broke your f u c k i ng leg.

Location hidden

#7 Mar 26, 2010
Anthony wrote:
I guess you can go back to the big tent and tell them a weirdo broke your f u c k i ng leg.
I'm sorry, are you threatining me? Via a computer, over a word? You are sensitive you little thing.

Both my legs are still fine, so I guess you are just gonna have to continue to be, well, weird...

I'm sorry, to be correct you are a weirdo. Again, your words, not mine.
Anthony

La Quinta, CA

#8 Mar 26, 2010
circusvargas wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, are you threatining me? Via a computer, over a word? You are sensitive you little thing.
Both my legs are still fine, so I guess you are just gonna have to continue to be, well, weird...
I'm sorry, to be correct you are a weirdo. Again, your words, not mine.
Don't worry jo jo the circus boy , they make wheel chairs for big people like you.Any way i broke your leg in my mind. Thus , making me weird. so you were right the whole time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bozeman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News License issued for $1B Montana power storage pr... Dec 28 southern at heart 27
Prices - Maid To Clean MT - Bozeman House Clean... Dec '16 Maidtocleanmt 1
News Shanara Anderson appeared in court Friday (Feb '09) Dec '16 Chapirate 11
Richard Opper, Montana DPHHS, Cannot Understand... Dec '16 Don Birkholz 1
Richard Opper, Montana DPHHS Can't Understand S... Dec '16 Don Birkholz 1
opiates avail newhere in Bozo (Dec '11) Sep '16 Blacksugar3 3
oxycotton (Aug '11) Sep '16 Blacksugar3 3

Bozeman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bozeman Mortgages