Suspect in Wyo. girl kidnapping held ...

Suspect in Wyo. girl kidnapping held in Mont. jail

There are 1 comment on the WLBT-TV Jackson story from Oct 15, 2012, titled Suspect in Wyo. girl kidnapping held in Mont. jail. In it, WLBT-TV Jackson reports that:

A 39-year-old man was arrested in connection with the kidnapping of an 11-year-old girl in Wyoming, officials said Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLBT-TV Jackson.

weary

Hattiesburg, MS

#1 Oct 18, 2012
I hope they check his computers, cell phone, this is more than likely not his first time,just first time caught. Since he has traveled so much, and he had photos of naked little girls, missing children, that were in his path may be connected. Report says, day before this abduction, he was in that park for an hour an half, doing what? I hope they check the park with dogs. Lyric and Elizabeth have be missing from Evansdale Iowa since June. I have to wonder, did he pass through there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bozeman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News IronHaus, Inc. awarded job creation grant Jun 10 bev 2
Review - ILoveKickboxing Bozeman (May '15) Jun 7 Anonymous 7
survey (Nov '15) Jun 4 Chas 2
News Montana county wants to dispose of Cold War com... Apr '16 Zom13 5
News 7 must-see places in the US this year Apr '16 Paul 1
Vote Greg Gianforte for governor 16 (Nov '15) Mar '16 Zod 2
News Mike's In & Out - Livingston, MT (Jan '16) Mar '16 smartazz 2

Bozeman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance