Review: Jan Property Management

Posted in the Boynton Beach Forum

Unsatisfied

Lake Worth, FL

#1 Mar 25, 2011
I have tried multiple times to contact this office; it seems to me it would be easier to get a hold of the president before I will get a hold of Jan Property Management. No one is ever in the office to pick up the phone, return a call, or give signal of life. I would really appreciate if they could at least pick up the phone.
Realtor

Boynton Beach, FL

#2 Jul 22, 2011
This company is the worst!! Extremely inefficient. Doesn't return calls. It is easier to get hold of the President of a community than the property manager.
Home owner

Boynton Beach, FL

#3 Oct 5, 2011
Great customer service took care of our problem quickly
anoymous

Boynton Beach, FL

#4 Dec 29, 2011
Home owner wrote:
Great customer service took care of our proble
m quickly
how do u find people in this mgmt cmpany. ive called numerous times with no response !!
i refuse to pay these quarterly dues that goes up each time, without getting security in this delovpement. the old magmt company always respnded and helpsed out this company
this is bologne
FURIOUS HOMEOWNER

Lake Worth, FL

#5 Jan 31, 2012
THIS COMPANY IS BEYOND WORST! I DON'T THINK THEY EVEN EXIST! I HAVE TRIED FOR 6 WEEKS TO GET THE APPLICATION FOR SALE AND YET NOTHING. NO ONE EVER PICKS UP THE PHONE BUT YET THE OUT GOING MESSAGE IS UPDATED DAILY SAYING THAT NO ONE IS IN THE OFFICE!
Homeowner

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Mar 23, 2012
Frank Porter is the worst property manager ever, extremely rude, he made me cry!!!!!!!!!!

He is so rude, was not willing to help me out, and disconnected me, worst thing is that you guys are right, it is extremely difficult getting in touch with Jan Property Management. I wish i had a fax no to this company so i can write them how i feel about this.
Home owner

Boynton Beach, FL

#8 May 20, 2012
Great company helped us out a number time thank you
Rachael

Orlando, FL

#9 May 22, 2012
Home owner wrote:
are you kidding me lol I have been calling over and over and over to just ask a simple question and I seem to always get the answering service and I never seem to get a call back from me leaving a message every single day, maybe you have luck and can get them to call me back!
Courts at Boynton Place

Boynton Beach, FL

#10 Jul 4, 2012
The WORST! Took a month to cash my check. Unless you search the web their communication has no phone number. Very out dated. Not sure why the county lets Steve Worrall have a license.
tenant

Edmonton, Canada

#11 Aug 3, 2012
My family and I were really hurt by Steve Worrall. We submitted the application and all the requirements and didn't hear from him for two weeks. Finally we heard from him to tell us the application is incomplete. I very rude man and angry with life. We were left with nowhere to go and probably never realized the stress we went thru.
tenant

Edmonton, Canada

#12 Aug 3, 2012
you must be kidding or you are probably related to jan
Courts at Boynton

Boynton Beach, FL

#13 Oct 9, 2012
J.A.N. and Steve Worrall are a total disgrace... I believe they should be investigated and prosecuted. You cannot ever get in touch with them or pay your bill through them. The board here seems to approve of this because they are also AWOL. No work but a nice commission for them and no regard for people!!!
Boynton place circle

Boynton Beach, FL

#14 Dec 27, 2013
Courts at Boynton wrote:
J.A.N. and Steve Worrall are a total disgrace... I believe they should be investigated and prosecuted. You cannot ever get in touch with them or pay your bill through them. The board here seems to approve of this because they are also AWOL. No work but a nice commission for them and no regard for people!!!
This is absolutely correct, this development is horrible because Steve doesnt enforce anything,garbage everywhere, cars in street and lawns, loud cars and houses, people block driveways, trespass and now robberies. Cars dont stop at any stop sign, and speed throughout the neighborhood. Drugs are rampant and house have multiple people and numerous cars, all of this should be enforcable by hoa but steve just bleaches the sidewalks! I told him kids were jumping gates to pool, he laughed and said he knows. Ive sent numerous photos of cars all over grass, all over sidewalks, garbage on sidewalk etc and he does nothing!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15 Dec 31, 2013
Home owner wrote:
This is a blatant FAKE REVIEW.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boynton Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Delray Beach a nice place to live? (Jan '10) 4 hr Heather 42
cyberspace jukebox (Sep '12) 15 hr YO VINNIE 1,101
Lantana: Motel owner sued by guest who was robb... (Jul '07) Jan 23 long gone 16
Debate: Marijuana - Lake Worth, FL (Sep '10) Jan 21 lol 23
Rename Old Dixie Highway for Barack Obama, Rivi... Jan 19 Le Duped 2
Cloyd Holmes timeshare fraud (Jul '12) Jan 15 matiilda 3
k3vr (Aug '08) Jan 14 UnofficialObserver 20
Boynton Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Boynton Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News