Review: Dom & Louie's Pizza

Review: Dom & Louie's Pizza

Posted in the Boynton Beach Forum

Marie of Brooklyn NY

Rockaway Park, NY

#1 Jul 29, 2008
Delicious! Finally real NY Pizza in the sunshine state!
owen from boynton beach

AOL

#2 Sep 7, 2008
very nice people jerry is the man.the pizza is the best in boynton
jimmy

AOL

#3 Sep 9, 2008
try juniors where khols is off gateway n congress they are from bklyn
sunny lover

AOL

#4 Sep 22, 2008
I heard Michelle Visage on the radio this morning saying how great the food was from dom & louies they catered her 40th b day party.
Mike

Jupiter, FL

#5 Jan 2, 2009
Pizza was good the first time, 2nd and 3rd time it got worst. Priced higher but offers nothing special. Just another pizza place. Try Junior's, better quality and creamier mozzarella, or Pizza Rustica in Delray downtown. Best pizza in the world. I am not going to Dom and Louie's again.
Joe

Jupiter, FL

#6 Jan 2, 2009
CRAP, CRAP, CRAP. Pizza was school quality and i know i go to Santaluces across from Dom and Louie's. Pizza tasted like it was made at 10 AM and given to me at 3 'o clock. Quiznos is better next door.
brooklyn joe

AOL

#7 Jan 24, 2009
YOU PEOPLE WOULDNT KNOW GOOD PEZZA IF IT SMACKED YOU IN THE FACE! YOU MUST BOTH WORK FOR JUNIORS.DOM AND LOUIES HAS GREAT PIZZA AND THE PLACE IS CLEAN AND FRIENDLY.
kyle

AOL

#8 Aug 28, 2009
best pizza much much better than juniors
jimmy

Boynton Beach, FL

#9 Sep 23, 2009
i posted befor said juniors was good but didnt try dom n louies now that i have it is excellent just like my home town bklyn but trust me juniors is as good. whoever says dom n louies sucked never had real pizza must be fla born n raised so forgetaboutit go eat your dominos
striker

West Palm Beach, FL

#10 Sep 24, 2009
yeah Dom & Louie's pizza sucks it was better when ruby's was still there, the food wasnt great but but it was such a great environment people could chill there for hours, now it feels like i have to hurry and eat or take it outside, they suck!
Dan

Miami, FL

#11 Jan 18, 2010
OK, let me start off by saying they have great pizza.

I ordered a pizza from them last night and was quoted 45 minutes to an hour for delivery. A little after an hour, I called to see if the pizza was on the way, the girl said, "All of the orders are out for delivery." At an hour and a half, I called back and she said the same thing. I realized that by now, my pizza had been touring Boynton for at least a half hour. I asked when it would be delivered and she couldn't tell me. They cancelled the order and it didn't seem to bother them one bit. Bad, bad customer serivce! I'm waiting and betting they charged my credit card anyway!

I called Sal's and had a piza in 25 minutes.
Go Blue

Lake Worth, FL

#12 Jan 22, 2010
Some great pizza is at Nolas, on Forest Hill, just east of Jog......have never had a bad pie there.....
ny fan

Hollywood, FL

#13 Apr 25, 2010
All right!!!! I found my pizza place!!! The pizza is just like home.The pizzeria is clean and the people are nice. EXCELLENT FRESH PIZZA.
kevin

New Orleans, LA

#14 Jun 1, 2010
MAN THESE GUYS ARE THE BEST IN FN BOYNTON .IM FROM QUEENS NY YOU PEOPLE IN FLORIDA BORN HERE DONT KNOW SHIT BOUT PIZZA .THE OWNS REAL COOL TOO TREATS EVERYONE RIGHT JUNIORS,CARMELLAS,SALS ALL SUCK DOM N LOUIES BEST PIZZA IN BOYNTON
kelly

Tucson, AZ

#15 Sep 15, 2010
I would like to say that dom and louies pizza is the best pizza in boynton beach and lake worth.The place is very clean the pizza is fresh and the people are super nice to everyone.I had a great experience I will go back again.
jerry

Pompano Beach, FL

#16 Dec 31, 2011
Dan wrote:
OK, let me start off by saying they have great pizza.
I ordered a pizza from them last night and was quoted 45 minutes to an hour for delivery. A little after an hour, I called to see if the pizza was on the way, the girl said, "All of the orders are out for delivery." At an hour and a half, I called back and she said the same thing. I realized that by now, my pizza had been touring Boynton for at least a half hour. I asked when it would be delivered and she couldn't tell me. They cancelled the order and it didn't seem to bother them one bit. Bad, bad customer serivce! I'm waiting and betting they charged my credit card anyway!
I called Sal's and had a piza in 25 minutes.
SALS said 25 minutes because there NOT busy. We were and are busy SORRY . I did not charge your card I dont work that way!
jerry

Pompano Beach, FL

#17 Dec 31, 2011
Sals said 25 minutes because there NOT busy. We were and are busy SORRY . I did NOT charge your card !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boynton Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BEWARE the SALON PROFESSIONAL ACADEMY salon ser... (Dec '09) 23 hr jokeschool 40
News Delray Beach to consider tighter control of hal... (Apr '09) Mon jason eckmeyer 41
Kathleen Burnett Mon Ken 2
cyberspace jukebox (Sep '12) Mon YO VINNIE 1,300
News Palm Beach County: Two men shot outside strip c... (Oct '07) Apr 21 Kim asian 77
FLASHDANCE closed down?? (Dec '13) Apr 21 Poor Austin Lake ... 42
Debate: Nuclear Power - Boynton Beach, FL (May '11) Apr 19 Robert 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boynton Beach Mortgages