First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Norman S Goddard

Delray Beach, FL

#1 Sep 6, 2008
Ha guys I bought myself out of my drug and prostitution charges. Got 3 years probation only. I got so much money in cash hidden at my home in boca I bought myself out of having been caught with 150 percs in a hospital sized prescription bottle without a prescription in it.Now I am siting at home ankle breaclet and playing with my blonde bimbo girlfriend Tiffany and watching TV and tossing up my stack of hundred dollar bills. What a joke our justice system is. Just depends on how much dough you got. Ha!
Lass

United States

#2 Sep 6, 2008
You shouldnt tell everyone that Normey, you could get robbed! Be careful! put the money in the bank so its safe and test Tiffany for the AIDS virus.
Norman S Goddard

Delray Beach, FL

#3 Sep 7, 2008
Hey Lass you sound like a cute one.
Norman S Goddard

Delray Beach, FL

#4 Sep 10, 2008
I don't care. I am armed to the teeth. Someone could make allot of money reporting me to the IRS. I took allot of cash out of the club for 10 years without reporting it. The IRS pays big bucks to people who report tax cheats
Tiffany Nicole Boalo

Delray Beach, FL

#5 Sep 26, 2008
Norman you are such a loser
Norman S Goddard

Delray Beach, FL

#6 Oct 15, 2008
Any women out there want to take on a 54 year old former strip club owner with allot of money. I am tired of Tiffany
Cyndi

Boynton Beach, FL

#7 Oct 15, 2008
Actually Norm if the city of Boynton and the cops were going to raid you, investigate you and close you down they should of extended the same treatment to the shit-hole down the street platinum-showslutts. Nothing that went on in your club is not going on down there, in fact its worse because of the ghetto crime area the the big black mean pimps have taken over the club pimping out the stupid ugly drugged out skanks who work there and robbing and shooting the customers in the parking lot, at least noone got shot or raped at your club like they did here!

I am not saying I agree with strip joints, I dont, I think they breed prostitution, diseases, and crime in general and are slimey, BUT if you are going to close one for goings-on by God close the other one which is just as bad, its only fair, and its going to get so much worse down there more shootings and crime, close it down!!

I hear an ex-cop from out of state has half ownership in it or something, is that why the cops dont raid and close it down?? that is a stupid reason, breaking the law is breaking the law, my ex-neighbor is a cop and he says that place is horrible dirty filthy full of prostitution and drug dealers! real nice, I think the cops better do something about that, we dont need that kind of place in boynton drugs, diseases and rapes and shootings! real dangerous place. Anyway with the three lawsuits it has against them now it probably will go belly-up, lets hope, and we will be free of the platinum ghetto pig hole and the pigs, that area is terrible, you can get shot just getting out of your car! Close one close the other, and FINALLY get rid of the scum in boynton beach!!
Norman Goddard

Delray Beach, FL

#8 Oct 16, 2008
I think the city of Boynton doesn't care about Platinum Showgirls because it is a bad area..my place was in an area they wanted to upgrade. Supposedly Matt who leases the place is behind on his lease payments and is close to getting kicked out. But then they will sell to somebody else who might clean the place. Matt doesn't care because he is getting shut out.
ronnie

Tucson, AZ

#9 Oct 16, 2008
Norman Goddard wrote:
I think the city of Boynton doesn't care about Platinum Showgirls because it is a bad area..my place was in an area they wanted to upgrade. Supposedly Matt who leases the place is behind on his lease payments and is close to getting kicked out. But then they will sell to somebody else who might clean the place. Matt doesn't care because he is getting shut out.
yeah you are probably right norm the showgirl joint is in such a crime infested black crack ghetto the cops dont care if they kill each other. 2 shootings and and a rape in a year is a lot and probably much more we dont know about.

be glad you got out norm, the whole area is old people and condo's and more old people's condo's! it was not a good location for it, you got lots of money just sit and relax! retire and rest.

they should make showgirls a fried chicken place or a hip-hop nightclub or a rib shack thats all that will make it down there. i heard the girls are terrible looking and drugged out and haggy. your right its probably gonna go under, but you are rich and can enjoy, not working is a good thing!
Norman Goddard

Delray Beach, FL

#10 Oct 17, 2008
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah you are probably right norm the showgirl joint is in such a crime infested black crack ghetto the cops dont care if they kill each other. 2 shootings and and a rape in a year is a lot and probably much more we dont know about.
be glad you got out norm, the whole area is old people and condo's and more old people's condo's! it was not a good location for it, you got lots of money just sit and relax! retire and rest.
they should make showgirls a fried chicken place or a hip-hop nightclub or a rib shack thats all that will make it down there. i heard the girls are terrible looking and drugged out and haggy. your right its probably gonna go under, but you are rich and can enjoy, not working is a good thing!
I am relaxing with this young Tex-Mex girl Tiffany,,she takes allot of satisfying...all of my muscles are sore doing her all the time..this ankle braclet smells like roquefort cheese underneath and I hate my probation officer.
Norman S Goddard

Delray Beach, FL

#11 Oct 26, 2008
I am bored
JILL

Hollywood, FL

#12 Oct 27, 2008
Norman Goddard wrote:
he may sell now that poor woman in boynton who was killed at the mall they found her purse and stuff in the parking lot of showgirls?! a customer maybe? that place has alot more problems than youres ever did norm, its real bad news!
Norman S Goddard

Delray Beach, FL

#13 Nov 4, 2008
JILL wrote:
<quoted text>
he may sell now that poor woman in boynton who was killed at the mall they found her purse and stuff in the parking lot of showgirls?! a customer maybe? that place has alot more problems than youres ever did norm, its real bad news!
I ave a buyer for showgirls,then I can hang out there with him
Norman S Goddard

Delray Beach, FL

#14 Nov 4, 2008
Go McCain/Palin
Norman S Goddard

Delray Beach, FL

#15 Nov 6, 2008
Booyah
Norman S Goddard

Delray Beach, FL

#16 Nov 16, 2008
I am surprised nobpdy has tried to robe my house as I keep all of my millions in cash in my attic.
Norman S Goddard

Delray Beach, FL

#17 Nov 22, 2008
Course anybody trying to rob my millions I got stashed at my housr will meet up with my Glock 9mm with infrared sight.
Norman S Goddard

Delray Beach, FL

#18 Nov 22, 2008
JILL wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jill Wink.
Norman S Goddard

Delray Beach, FL

#19 Dec 20, 2008
What has happened to all of my ho's.
Norman S Goddard

Delray Beach, FL

#20 Dec 20, 2008
Lass wrote:
You shouldnt tell everyone that Normey, you could get robbed! Be careful! put the money in the bank so its safe and test Tiffany for the AIDS virus.
Where is my sexy lass. mmmm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boynton Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Palm Beach County: Two men shot outside strip c... (Oct '07) Nov 14 KiKi 82
News How to get medical marijuana in Florida Nov 14 buzzkillhankhill 1
cyberspace jukebox (Sep '12) Nov 13 YO VINNIE 1,506
FLASHDANCE closed down?? (Dec '13) Nov 8 butterfly 43
News Special election set to replace lawmaker who re... Nov 7 GetHacked 1
News Potential replacements for disgraced state Sen.... Oct 31 Bernout117 1
News Stanley Cohen, Former Dentist, Arrested for All... (Sep '11) Oct 22 STALK THIS 9

Boynton Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boynton Beach Mortgages