Boynton Beach woman wins 'Miss Trixter' at national pole-dance ...

Sarah Cretul of Boynton Beach earned the title "Miss Trixter" at the U.S. Pole Dancing Federation championships Sunday night in New York. Full Story
jess

United States

#118 Mar 24, 2009
regular guy wrote:
<quoted text>
The article mentioned that some of the contestants were personal trainers, aerobics instruictors, etc. Not strippers.
In an earlier article a few days before she left it was stated she was a "constant regular" at spearmint rhinos strip joint in west palm beach. she said she was there almost every night. why is that" dont men normally go to strip joints not women? she most likely worked there off the books or something, a strip joint is not a common place for a woman to go unless she works there at least not often. those were her words that she is a regular there. i find it strange a female would be a regular at a strip joint unless she is a lesbian or something which i doubt this woman is, it seemed from the article she worked there or wanted too. maybe she is too ashamed to admit being a stripper lets face it its not something you go around bragging about that you have to strip nude for pathetic horny weird strangers everynight and have money thrown at you while you climb a pole or crawl around a stage floor, that is NOT something you brag about it something you would hide. no woman wants people too think she has no other brains or class that she has to lower herself too do this. but she is young i hope she realizes this and gets a better career that wont shame her and ruin her life, noone really respects strippers and they rarely marry them.
regular guy

Pompano Beach, FL

#119 Mar 25, 2009
jess wrote:
<quoted text>
In an earlier article a few days before she left it was stated she was a "constant regular" at spearmint rhinos strip joint in west palm beach. she said she was there almost every night. why is that" dont men normally go to strip joints not women? she most likely worked there off the books or something, a strip joint is not a common place for a woman to go unless she works there at least not often. those were her words that she is a regular there. i find it strange a female would be a regular at a strip joint unless she is a lesbian or something which i doubt this woman is, it seemed from the article she worked there or wanted too. maybe she is too ashamed to admit being a stripper lets face it its not something you go around bragging about that you have to strip nude for pathetic horny weird strangers everynight and have money thrown at you while you climb a pole or crawl around a stage floor, that is NOT something you brag about it something you would hide. no woman wants people too think she has no other brains or class that she has to lower herself too do this. but she is young i hope she realizes this and gets a better career that wont shame her and ruin her life, noone really respects strippers and they rarely marry them.
The Boynton Beach contestant Sarah Cretul is a stripper. However, other contestants were aerobics instructors, personal trainers, etc. My earlier response was to someone who said all the women in the contest were strippers and therefore wh*res.
Miami Vice

Sos˙a, Dominican Republic

#120 Mar 25, 2009
How do you train "very hard with a Pole" This is a funny story. I told my kids, this is not a sport. This is the way some low class "women" pretend to be dancing ,for dollars, in front of old Gezzers.at these dirty Bars. "end of story " NO ,THIS IS NOT AN OLYMPIC SPORT.
lab-rat

Pompano Beach, FL

#121 Mar 25, 2009
Miami Vice wrote:
How do you train "very hard with a Pole" This is a funny story. I told my kids, this is not a sport. This is the way some low class "women" pretend to be dancing ,for dollars, in front of old Gezzers.at these dirty Bars. "end of story " NO ,THIS IS NOT AN OLYMPIC SPORT.
Like Cris Rock said, your only job as a dad is to keep your daughter OFF THA POLE!

Since: Feb 09

United States

#122 Mar 26, 2009
jess wrote:
<quoted text>
DOES ANYONE REMEMBER A STRIPPER NAMED ANNA NICOLE SMITH? DIDNT SHE MARRY A BILLIONAIRE SHE MET WHILE STRIPPING? I must be a" pathetic horny weird strangers" but I happen to know many strippers who make $100,000, a year after taxes, and that is just what they declare.

When i was in College I lived with Sara and Lisa, two rather beautiful and exotic strippers who were neither bi nor lesbian. They made a fabulous amount of money which paid their way through college. Today Lisa is a Trauma Surgeon in a Colordo hospital married to one of my attorney friends and Sara is my wife/Attorney. I think any idiot who makes the claims you make are probably reading the paper while at the food stamp office applying for your take of the government tit paid for by these high income earning ex-strippers.

While they mey be an exception to the rule, you can not paint them all with the same brush

Since: Feb 09

United States

#123 Mar 26, 2009
Miami Vice wrote:
Have you ever been in an American Strip Club? NO NOT THE DIRTY SLEEZY HOLES IN THE WALL IN YOUR COUNTRY, IN ONE HERE IN MIAMI? THE MEN IN THESE PLACES FOR MOST PART ARE WELL EDUCATED, HIGH INCOME HIGH NET WORTH INDIVIDUALS SUCH AS MYSELF, WHO PAY MORE IN TAXES THAN YOU MAKE.

I AM IN MY LATE 30S, SO I CANT BE CONSIDERED AN OLD GEEZER, THATS YOUR WIFE AND FRIENDS MAN!!!! AND THE PLACE IS CLEAN, AND CLASSY, NOT DIRTY AND CUMSATURATED LIKE YOUR LIVINGROOM FLOOR, IN THE CRACK HOUSE YOU LIVE IN! YOUR CONCERN NEEDS TO BE KEEPING YOUR DAUGHTER OFF THE CRACK PIPE SO SHES NOT DOING THE BUMS FOR POCKET CHANGE LIKE YOUR WIFE!

WALKING THE SIDEWALKS OF BISCAYNE BLVD SO LONG SHE KNOWS EVERY CRACK IN THE SIDEWALK.
Miami Vice

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#124 Mar 26, 2009
[.
We live in the Caribbean. A hole , where we are not exposed to low life morons. like you and your family. We don;t have to work moron. you and your family have to work cleaning rooms. We hire people like you to clean our toilets. Also ,change your name, Its sounds very gay. You probably hang out in gay strip clubs. drop dead, jump off a bridge,
I
jess

United States

#126 Mar 27, 2009
MIAMI COWBOY wrote:
<quoted text>
DOES ANYONE REMEMBER A STRIPPER NAMED ANNA NICOLE SMITH? DIDNT SHE MARRY A BILLIONAIRE SHE MET WHILE STRIPPING? I must be a" pathetic horny weird strangers" but I happen to know many strippers who make $100,000, a year after taxes, and that is just what they declare.
When i was in College I lived with Sara and Lisa, two rather beautiful and exotic strippers who were neither bi nor lesbian. They made a fabulous amount of money which paid their way through college. Today Lisa is a Trauma Surgeon in a Colordo hospital married to one of my attorney friends and Sara is my wife/Attorney. I think any idiot who makes the claims you make are probably reading the paper while at the food stamp office applying for your take of the government tit paid for by these high income earning ex-strippers.
While they mey be an exception to the rule, you can not paint them all with the same brush
Yes this is the exception to the rule. Most strippers do not go on to become Doctors or other high ranking careers. It is good this happened to them but in 98% of the times it does not the stripper ages and becomes addicted to hard drugs or prostitution and its a sad shameful scenerio.

And by the way I am not a food stamp or welfare recipient. I work with special needs children and I was runner-up for Miss Ohio twelve years ago and I did it without taking my clothes off or degrading myself or selling sex. Please dont glamourize this life-style of stripping its not and strippers often lead hellish lives.
A1ACharles Fkn A Right

Lake Worth, FL

#127 Mar 27, 2009
jess wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes this is the exception to the rule. Most strippers do not go on to become Doctors or other high ranking careers. It is good this happened to them but in 98% of the times it does not the stripper ages and becomes addicted to hard drugs or prostitution and its a sad shameful scenerio.
And by the way I am not a food stamp or welfare recipient. I work with special needs children and I was runner-up for Miss Ohio twelve years ago and I did it without taking my clothes off or degrading myself or selling sex. Please dont glamourize this life-style of stripping its not and strippers often lead hellish lives.
In this state you get arrested for working with the SpecEd kids with no clothes on.

What do you look like naked?
lab-rat

Pompano Beach, FL

#128 Mar 27, 2009
MIAMI COWBOY wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you married a stripper?!? I'm so jealous. I can only imagine how the first dance at your wedding went...
lab-rat

Pompano Beach, FL

#129 Mar 27, 2009
MIAMI COWBOY wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever been in an American Strip Club? NO NOT THE DIRTY SLEEZY HOLES IN THE WALL IN YOUR COUNTRY, IN ONE HERE IN MIAMI? THE MEN IN THESE PLACES FOR MOST PART ARE WELL EDUCATED, HIGH INCOME HIGH NET WORTH INDIVIDUALS SUCH AS MYSELF, WHO PAY MORE IN TAXES THAN YOU MAKE.
I AM IN MY LATE 30S, SO I CANT BE CONSIDERED AN OLD GEEZER, THATS YOUR WIFE AND FRIENDS MAN!!!! AND THE PLACE IS CLEAN, AND CLASSY,
Ya know, I'm thinking that we have entirely differing definitions for "clean and classy"...
lab-rat

Pompano Beach, FL

#130 Mar 27, 2009
jess wrote:
<quoted text>
And by the way I am not a food stamp or welfare recipient. I work with special needs children and I was runner-up for Miss Ohio twelve years ago and I did it without taking my clothes off or degrading myself or selling sex.
<snip>

That's what YOU think...
lab-rat

Pompano Beach, FL

#131 Mar 27, 2009
A1ACharles Fkn A Right wrote:
<quoted text>
In this state you get arrested for working with the SpecEd kids with no clothes on.
What do you look like naked?
I'm betting that there were a lot of Twinkies between now and 12 years ago.
counting

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#132 Mar 27, 2009
jess wrote:
<quoted text>
Jes, put the shoe on the other foot? What if there was a male strip club (FOR WOMEN) and a guy hung out there every night? I would guess he could pretty much get laid every evening and spending cash to boot, I wonder why I never though of this? Anyway, she may
be doing this to...ummmm, never mind
A1ACharles Fkn A Right

Lake Worth, FL

#133 Mar 27, 2009
lab-rat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm betting that there were a lot of Twinkies between now and 12 years ago.
That means there is a jiggle when ya spank it!

Hey for the record I am participating in a charity for kids this weekend so tell that lady I can appreciate her position
family man

Orlando, FL

#134 Apr 2, 2009
I think that it is great they she has done well in a competition "activity". I don't think that it should be braudcasted to the general public and promoted by the media as a sport. However, there is a place for this in our world just like the AVA's. I don't view it as a bad thing it just shouldn't try a sell itself off as athletic when it is really designed around erotic behavior and should be for adult entertainment.
who cares

United States

#135 Apr 10, 2009
who cares about some pole dancer? BORING!! shes a stripper who sticks her biz in any dudes face with a dime to give her....im surprised ya all wrote about the trampy toad? a dancing hooker who climbs poles...now thats great reporting, NOT!
nevermind

Lisle, IL

#136 May 3, 2012
sarah cretul is a drug addict and hiding from her past, her mother was whore and this is not a sport, yes if it was a gymnast, I understand, she has no ass, no tits, some wonder if she's a transvestite, she's dating a gay man ed nieves with waste pro in bunnell who has called her a crack girl many times. She lies, steals and has 2 arrest records, she's not attractive by any means. Jeez, at least have an ounce of sex appeal when she wears her $2 stripper shoes in every act it looks like a man trying not a sexy women!!! Grosss!!!
Ha so ture

Downers Grove, IL

#137 Apr 13, 2014
nevermind wrote:
sarah cretul is a drug addict and hiding from her past, her mother was whore and this is not a sport, yes if it was a gymnast, I understand, she has no ass, no tits, some wonder if she's a transvestite, she's dating a gay man ed nieves with waste pro in bunnell who has called her a crack girl many times. She lies, steals and has 2 arrest records, she's not attractive by any means. Jeez, at least have an ounce of sex appeal when she wears her $2 stripper shoes in every act it looks like a man trying not a sexy women!!! Grosss!!!
You are right on!
Ha so ture

Downers Grove, IL

#138 Apr 13, 2014
You are a 100% on!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boynton Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cyberspace jukebox (Sep '12) 5 hr YO VINNIE 1,072
Boynton Beach strip club owner, 7 others arrest... (Sep '07) Sun Norman 290
How to Park My Phone Number (Dec '08) Nov 20 RVB 23
Wife runs over husband with car (Dec '07) Nov 19 Shannon netherlands 64
Stanley Cohen, Former Dentist, Arrested for All... (Sep '11) Nov 16 enforce FARA 6
A Cuban adventure in Miami's 'Little Havana' Nov 16 WE JUST DONT CARE 2
Review: rapid tech support (Jan '14) Nov 15 john werner 20
Boynton Beach Dating
Find my Match

Boynton Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Boynton Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Boynton Beach

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:29 pm PST