Man found dead in Boynton Beach motel...

Man found dead in Boynton Beach motel, police say

There are 3 comments on the Palm Beach Post story from Sep 26, 2010, titled Man found dead in Boynton Beach motel, police say. In it, Palm Beach Post reports that:

Boynton Beach police are investigating the death of a 39-year-old man at the Homing Inn motel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palm Beach Post.

Boynton Beach, FL

#1 Sep 27, 2010
Was he a tourist or was he just living there in the hotel? I hope the police find who did it such a young man too die. Is that a nice hotel?
dleray boy

Boynton Beach, FL

#2 Sep 30, 2010
...did they ever find out who killed this guy??

my friend lives in the area and says its gone downhill around there alot of druggies and homeless people and prostitutes walking the streets is that true? i thought it was a decent area until she told me that...hope they find out who did it....

Boynton Beach, FL

#3 Oct 1, 2010
boynton is better now. they raided and shut down that nudie bar and got rid of all the sleazy filthy strippers and hookers and their pimps and the dopeheads and dealers and perverts so boynton is better now without those kind running around infecting diseases all over and drugs. hope they catch who did it and they will...................

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boynton Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cyberspace jukebox (Sep '12) Mon YO VINNIE 1,548
News What's opened, what's closed Easter weekend in ... (Mar '08) Mar 16 Joey 7
News Brightline crossing gates down less than 60 secs Mar 14 Tommy 2
Lantana Music Thread (Oct '13) Mar 11 Musikologist 10
Review: Wetter Is Better Detailing Mar 3 p luck 1
News 'Most dangerous' report: Riviera, Lake Worth Mar 2 itstrue 1
Youtube live streamer robbed live Feb 26 Palm Beach Lover 1

Boynton Beach Jobs

Personal Finance

Boynton Beach Mortgages