Boyne City to put up to $10K toward s...

Boyne City to put up to $10K toward saving former water works building

There are 3 comments on the Petoskey News Review story from Sep 24, 2008, titled Boyne City to put up to $10K toward saving former water works building. In it, Petoskey News Review reports that:

After more than an hour of hearing community comments in favor of saving the failing water works structure and debate among themselves, the Boyne City City Commission voted by a 4-1 margin Tuesday to spend up ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Petoskey News Review.

DANG

Mancelona, MI

#1 Oct 15, 2008
Just hope it don't turn out like the band shell!!
just to have our Ms Queen Mayor behind our back orders it GONE!!
DANG

Mancelona, MI

#2 Oct 15, 2008
Just hope it dont turn out like our old band shell! Just to have Ms Queen Mayor order it gone!!
Bobbys mother

Altamonte Springs, FL

#3 Oct 17, 2008
Well dang it guddummit sheesh golly gee. Byte the shand bell and kiss my horsey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boyne City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Religion of Politics. (Aug '16) Aug '16 venus flytrap 1
News Straits Area Narcotics Enforcement reports rece... (Jul '11) Jun '16 muessig1 2
Bicentennial coin (May '16) May '16 Momof10 1
Paul Joseph Wicker Kitten Abuser (Oct '15) Dec '15 Gail Powell 2
News S.A.N.E. makes 26 arrests (Mar '08) Nov '15 Sneaky Pete 12
News Man charged with animal abuse after cat's tail ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 No little kitten 1
News Missing man found dead in Northern Michigan pond (Jan '15) Oct '15 MOMlosed 2

Boyne City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boyne City Mortgages