Southfield pizzeria truly made in Mic...

Southfield pizzeria truly made in Michigan

There are 2 comments on the Detroit News story from Jul 2, 2010, titled Southfield pizzeria truly made in Michigan. In it, Detroit News reports that:

With the exception of two impossible-to-ignore wood-fired ovens from California, Luciano Del Signore's new Pizzeria Biga screams one word that matters in hard economic times: local.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit News.

nettie g

Allen Park, MI

#1 Jul 6, 2010
Do not patronize The Cutting Board restaurant on Schoenherr in Warren. We had a terrible dinner with poor service. It took a half hour to get out of the restaurant because the electronic payment transmission was not working and no one paying by credit card could leave as a result.
Rsvl

Belleville, MI

#2 Jul 8, 2010
nettie g wrote:
Do not patronize The Cutting Board restaurant on Schoenherr in Warren. We had a terrible dinner with poor service. It took a half hour to get out of the restaurant because the electronic payment transmission was not working and no one paying by credit card could leave as a result.
Oh my! You poor baby! How terrible! You should have called Ruth to the Rescue! How dare they have a machine that's not working! The place should close down! Alert the media!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boyne City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
broke ass ironworker needs a job for a day Oct '17 Broke ironworker 1
Bicentennial coin (May '16) May '16 Momof10 1
Paul Joseph Wicker Kitten Abuser (Oct '15) Dec '15 Gail Powell 2
News S.A.N.E. makes 26 arrests (Mar '08) Nov '15 Sneaky Pete 12
News Man charged with animal abuse after cat's tail ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 No little kitten 1
News Missing man found dead in Northern Michigan pond (Jan '15) Oct '15 MOMlosed 2
Gone Home Yet Todd? (Jul '15) Jul '15 FiredforToddsActions 1

Boyne City Jobs

Personal Finance

Boyne City Mortgages