Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
jay silverheels

Brookline, NH

#4136 Jan 4, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text> I am an Independent and vote for who I think will do a good job working for the people he or she represents. I know Scott Brown has done a lot fo people of his State and I believe he is a good man. However, after I saw what the Republicans wanted to do to Socical Security and Medicare I am totally turned off by any Republican and I think the country is with me, for them to try and kill future raises to SS and medical help to the needy shows me they are only out for more money in their pockets at the expense of the needy, we don't want that!
i agree that folks presently on ss and medicare need to be protected, but the present course is not substainable !!
lots of folks that retired at 65 will live into there 90's
these days, something that was almost unheard of 20 years ago.

i hold both parties responsible for constantly kicking the
can down the road. we need a leader who has the stones to
say either raise the retirement age or pay a LOT more into
the ss fund !!!

1
Florida Retiree

Riverview, FL

#4137 Jan 4, 2013
jay silverheels wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree that folks presently on ss and medicare need to be protected, but the present course is not substainable !!
lots of folks that retired at 65 will live into there 90's
these days, something that was almost unheard of 20 years ago.
i hold both parties responsible for constantly kicking the
can down the road. we need a leader who has the stones to
say either raise the retirement age or pay a LOT more into
the ss fund !!!
1
I agree with your concept. However raising the retirement age is not a solution which is still kicking the can, more money has to be allocated for SS and if taxes need to be raised so be it. The Ins. companys have a good handle on the average life span and the last I looked it was 74 for males and 78 for females so 90 is far fetched. There is no "free lunch" and I agree we need leaders that needs to make better decisions allocating funds to take care of the American people and those that served to protect our country.
Stoner

Fitchburg, MA

#4138 Jan 4, 2013
Ihope Barny Frank will fill Senater John Kerry's vacant seat
he is the man with a plan!
you know who

Fitchburg, MA

#4139 Jan 4, 2013
Stoner wrote:
Ihope Barny Frank will fill Senater John Kerry's vacant seat
he is the man with a plan!
Hasn't Barney been trying to fill John's seat for quite a while? Or was that a page named John?
Malden Resident

United States

#4140 Jan 4, 2013
Barney the Purple Dinosaur is better suited for the interum Senate seat than Frank
Chico

Everett, MA

#4141 Jan 5, 2013
Running a male prostitution ring out of his Washington residence and the dummies in MA Still vote for him. He should tell us all his is an eskimo too.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4142 Jan 5, 2013
Chico wrote:
Running a male prostitution ring out of his Washington residence and the dummies in MA Still vote for him. He should tell us all his is an eskimo too.
What do you expect from Mass voters.
3 house speakers thrown out of office or in jail.
The head of highway safety . Has a huge rap sheet.
All speeding. going through red lights resisting arrest.
LT Gov. totals a car at a 100mph.

Gov. Patrick has spent less time in Mass than any other Gov.,
Real bright voters here.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4143 Jan 5, 2013
Stoner wrote:
Ihope Barny Frank will fill Senater John Kerry's vacant seat
he is the man with a plan!
He's a liar.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4144 Jan 5, 2013


He doesn't understand that even though a home is a real asset it isn't at any price. Yes, he's not too bright and he is a liar.
Stoner

Fitchburg, MA

#4145 Jan 5, 2013
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you expect from Mass voters.
3 house speakers thrown out of office or in jail.
The head of highway safety . Has a huge rap sheet.
All speeding. going through red lights resisting arrest.
LT Gov. totals a car at a 100mph.
Gov. Patrick has spent less time in Mass than any other Gov.,
Real bright voters here.
yep Mr Patrick sure does recognize criminals , I mean talent before he hires them and appoints them high level positions.
Stoner

Fitchburg, MA

#4146 Jan 5, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a liar.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Jdi6QUDnCN4XX
I tottaly agree, just thought I stir things up throwing ol-barney into the mix
remember fanny mae and freddie mac are fiscally sound!!!
Lighten up

Leominster, MA

#4147 Jan 5, 2013
You people are a little severe. How could Barney know that people who don't have a job couldn't pay their bills. You can't blame the banks for writing the Mortgages because Barney promised the banks that the Federal Government will pay them.

There was a t.v. show where they would go into a community of poor people with no money and build them a giant house with a water park in the backyard and a heated pool in the basement.

I never understood that show. If they couldn't afford a two bedroom ranch what would make you think they can afford a mansion?
Chico

Everett, MA

#4148 Jan 5, 2013
Massachusetts politicians are a joke
Chico

Everett, MA

#4149 Jan 5, 2013
Murderers, druggies , off shore gambling rings, tax cheats, rapists and those are only some of the highlights.
Lighten up

Leominster, MA

#4150 Jan 5, 2013
Nobody can honestly say Barney doesn't anything about money. He just didn't understand he was elected to save taxpayers money. Making millions while in office on kickbacks and running a gay brothel out of his house in Washington that was paid for by taxpayers may be frowned upon by some but hey nobody is perfect. Shouldn't we give the guy a break?
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4151 Jan 6, 2013
Back yard Barney, Wants to be in for just 3 months,
So he says , Then he will say I like this job. Im running.
Why.
Because he want's to sick t to Markey ,
Because Markey redistricted od Barneys stomping grounds, And Barney retired because not everyone outside his district thought he was Mr. Wonderful.
This his chance to get even with Markey.
And stick it were it don't belong.
Which h is an expert at.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4152 Jan 6, 2013
Lighten up wrote:
Nobody can honestly say Barney doesn't anything about money. He just didn't understand he was elected to save taxpayers money. Making millions while in office on kickbacks and running a gay brothel out of his house in Washington that was paid for by taxpayers may be frowned upon by some but hey nobody is perfect. Shouldn't we give the guy a break?
How can you understand him. He talks like he has a co-k in his mouth.
True

Fitchburg, MA

#4153 Jan 6, 2013
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you understand him. He talks like he has a co-k in his mouth.
Isn't that his default position? Maybe he's related to that retard Mumbles Menino.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4154 Jan 6, 2013
True wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that his default position? Maybe he's related to that retard Mumbles Menino.
Could be,
And their sister Elisabeth Warren the F in Drama Queen.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4155 Jan 6, 2013
Sorry, Elizabeth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boylston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man charged in Fitchburg woman's slaying; as fr... (Jul '10) Jul 22 Fat Stevie 41
hooters (Sep '15) Jul 21 Mike Amboy 2
News 1 arrested, 2 vehicles burned in Gardner domest... Jul 20 Fred 1
Mass Laws Jul 19 Mike Cruz 1
Riverside Park. Aka Six Flags Jul 17 Mike Thomas 1
News NightSide - What If Hillary Gets Indicted? (Jan '16) Jul 16 Raydot 33
homosexuality is a sick depravity (Jul '11) Jul 15 Mike Thomas 19

Boylston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boylston Mortgages