Sen. Cowan to minorities: Get political

Jun 18, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Worcester Telegram & Gazette

U.S. Sen. William "Mo" Cowan said he's done a lot of "cool things" since being appointed to fill the seat left vacant when John F. Kerry became U.S. secretary of state, including meeting top political leaders on a tour of the Middle East and flying, with the president, aboard Air Force One.

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Jun 19, 2013
Richard Blaine

Pinetops, NC

#1 Jun 19, 2013
Sure blacks can accomplish a lot when they get political. Just look at Detroit. As soon as they took control they managed to run a city that was once a municipal model for the entire nation straight into the ground. Now it's a cesspool of crime and poverty with entire subdivisions turned to ghost towns. They should change the name to "New Africa". Blacks, do yourselves a favor: Stay out of the way and let whites run things. It's no coincidence that blacks in white majority America have a higher standard of living than any black majority country on earth, although your black president with the highest black unemployment rates in recent history is trying hard to change that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boylston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More school districts consider free meals for all Thu Keven1986 1
17 arrests target 'Outlaws' (Nov '07) Aug 25 ricanGod 41
Montachusett Regional Vocational Technical High... Aug 24 Karen 1
Suicide Prevention 'Ride of Your Life' is today Aug 24 jtn 2
jodi arias Aug 24 deborahgoyette1 1
From the parrot's beak: 8/24 edition Aug 23 Karen 1
Fitchburg armed-robbery suspects held on high bail Aug 22 Jtn 3
•••

Boylston News Video

•••