Princeton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

I saw another post on here about DD. I went there, and used my credit card. When I got the credit card bill, I was charged twice the same day! I'd be Veeeeerrrrrry careful if you use a credit card at Dunkin donuts. I called the credit card company and got the extra charge removed. Told Dunkin donuts about it, and they said it was an accident. I'll bet! My credit card company told me they have had other incidents with DD, and other drive thru fast food places like Macdonalds, and Taco Bell.
Karen

Princeton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

I saw your comment Penny, and I just wanted to tell you I had double charges from Dunkin also. I hope this post helps people become aware of a bad situation going on with Dunkin Donuts. I reported it.
Rob

Princeton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

I ordered a coffee, and a sandwich, gave her a $10. The bill was $9.10. I saw her drop 90 cents into the tip jar. I said, where's my change? She said, I thought you didn't want it. I said, let me make my own decisions. It's not a sit down restaurant, I mean, what's the tip for? Why are they so aggressive? I felt like saying, if you need money that badly, go sell your blood.
Burt bell

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

When I first started drinking coffee several years ago, I used to get Dunkin doughnuts coffee, but after trying othe brands, I started making my own at home, because it tastes so much better. To me, Dunkin tastes watery, and kind of bland, and there sandwiches are horrible. I never go there any more. I buy Starbucks , and grind it fresh at home in my espresso maker. Can't beat it.
Phil Gleason

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

Dunkin sucks. Paneras is much better. Plus they have edible food.
Tong Rad

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Their coffee is the worst. Take it from me Bro, it's like the worst coffee I've ever had. Me and my buds hike on over to Chads Underground Conspiracy. It's totally rad.ical, and if your a surfer, you get a gnarly discount. The chicks are like on their IPhones and stuff, but we start jamming , cause were in a group called the Four Horsmen, and we totally rock out the place. Their enchiladas are so awesome. Have a couple of Daquaris, and Kick back bro!
Val ferguson

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

I got a sandwich there, and a medium coffee, and got sick. after eating the sandwich . I'll never go back there.
Will geffin

Orange, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Rob wrote:
I ordered a coffee, and a sandwich, gave her a $10. The bill was $9.10. I saw her drop 90 cents into the tip jar. I said, where's my change? She said, I thought you didn't want it. I said, let me make my own decisions. It's not a sit down restaurant, I mean, what's the tip for? Why are they so aggressive? I felt like saying, if you need money that badly, go sell your blood.
I agree, I mean, a tip is for exceptional service. They fill a cup with coffee, put a lid on it and take your money? I mean, at least smile, and show some tit at least. That's bee worth 90 cents tip. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Boylston Discussions

Search the Boylston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Tue John 4,692
The Summer Slaughter Tour is a War on Culture T... Sun Culture Auditor 1
Dan Kirouac returns live to Westborough Jul 20 New England music scene 1
Dogs from closed Fitchburg shelter are alive an... Jul 19 Pajama People 3
3 say Pittsfield mayor misled council (Aug '12) Jul 19 the city I hate 64
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Jul 18 Kundrot dionkie 1,149
Courthouse Records Jul 15 IDK 3
•••
•••

Boylston News Video

•••
•••

Boylston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Boylston People Search