Music, Gym, Languages Possibly On Cho...

Music, Gym, Languages Possibly On Chopping Block - Regional News - Bucks, Montgomery, Chester, Ph...

There are 25 comments on the WFMZ story from Apr 26, 2011, titled Music, Gym, Languages Possibly On Chopping Block - Regional News - Bucks, Montgomery, Chester, Ph.... In it, WFMZ reports that:

The school budget battle in Boyertown filled an auditorium Tuesday night. Hundreds showed their support for various programs that are on the chopping block.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
76 trombones

Zionhill, PA

#22 May 9, 2011
76 trombones wrote:
The same single , one customer at BC is over $1,000 a month. Lets put some real figures on what the taxpayer is paying for . Yes, it's out of hand and getting worse. Crying in front of your kids doesn't change the cost you want to pass onto the homeowner.
That doesn't include dental,eye exams or glasses. Co pays and deductibles just went up much higher on Jan 1 . What the hell are you asking us to pay for ?
76 trombones

Zionhill, PA

#23 May 9, 2011
They don't have a response as long as they think they're bullshitting the taxpayer. I'm waiting but we already know beside your over the top salary , your medical benefits in some cases could equal your pay and we're paying it.
Todd Marks

United States

#24 May 13, 2011
To all those who have children - you had now you pay for them. My parents sent me to a private school and still paid school taxes too - I want their money back.
JimmyT

Hilltown, PA

#25 May 14, 2011
Todd Marks wrote:
To all those who have children - you had now you pay for them. My parents sent me to a private school and still paid school taxes too - I want their money back.
If your parents footed the entire bill they should get a full refund of real estate taxes.
Todd Marks

United States

#26 May 16, 2011
JimmyT wrote:
<quoted text>
If your parents footed the entire bill they should get a full refund of real estate taxes.
This was years ago and my parents have since died.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boyertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Saldutti Car Corner (May '15) Jul 20 Danidash2go 11
Boyertown Deserves Better! Jul 1 Clay Leister 1
amanda pritchett and bradley wayne stacy wanted!!! Jun '16 A Concerned Citizen 1
Have we lost respect for FREEDOM? May '16 Clay Leister 1
What has 150 Years Yielded for Boyertown? May '16 Clay Leister 1
News Air quality questions persist at... May '16 Hershey Sharts 3
joe tornetta Apr '16 cmg 4

Boyertown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boyertown Mortgages