Another teen suicide: Teen bullied because of learning disability

Oct 30, 2010 Full story: Examiner.com

Seventeen year old Jesse Buchsbaum from Boyertown, PA hanged himself Monday night.

Full Story
Mary Mother

Wynnewood, PA

#1 Oct 31, 2010
There are good people running the Boyertown schools, but good people in positions of power often do things they think are innocent, while attempting to be fiscally responsible. These things, like ignoring the pervasive bullying problem within the walls and grounds of their school, has contributed to a tragedy that cannot be undone.
Learning disabilities are so common in our society with increasing toxins in our medicines, our food and water, and in our air. Toxicity is the major cause of these "disabilities" and with their prevalence you would think schools have developed effective ways to care for and educate them. Sadly, tragically, they have not, instead choosing to ignore bullying in the unspoken name of fiscal responsibility.
Ignorance was not present here, many parents have brought this problem to the administration. All have been rebuffed in denial. Now is the time for the parents of all children to gather and create the solution. If the school does not come on board with your plan, legal action is your course.
It is the parent's responsibility to care for your children and the school's responsibility to do so during school hours. Hold them to the standards you know are just or Jesse won't be the last death on your hands.
Make his life matter to the community by doing something about it. Again there are good people running the school but they are partially responsible for what has happened. Treat them with compassion, it is the only way to heal from this. It is possible to hold someone accountable and love them at the same time.
Good Luck
Jase
#2 Sep 25, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boyertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 6 hr Ed Swindell 51,454
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 9 hr Fast Eddie 3,992
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) 11 hr Jeremy 183
Pool heater wood fired and Solar power back yard Sep 3 leamyelectricinc 1
Candace Benson, 22, is a student at Montgomery ... Aug 25 Moniyah 1
Attention Children of the 90's Who Grew Up in P... Jul '14 ttb1112 1
Moving to Pottstown? Schools? (Mar '07) Jul '14 Janine 19
•••

Boyertown News Video

•••
Boyertown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Boyertown Jobs