Boyertown's Optional FEE-IN-LIEU of PARKING!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted in the Boyertown Forum
#1 Oct 29, 2010
Optional Fee-in-lieu of parking.
(1) As a special exception, the Zoning Hearing Board may permit the reduction of off-street
parking requirements in the TC District if the applicant commits to pay a fee-in-lieu-of
providing a certain number of required off-street parking spaces.
(2) For each required off-street parking space that is waived, a fee shall be required of
$2,000, unless such amount is modified by resolution of Borough Council.
(3) All such fees shall be paid to the Borough or an Authority authorized by the Borough
to receive such fees. All such fees shall be accounted for separately. All such fees shall
only be used for the creation of additional on-street or off-street public parking to serve
the TC district. Such fees may also be used for the payment of debt for improvements
to increase the amount of public parking, the leasing of private areas for public parking,
or for the acquisition of land for public parking.
(4) The fee shall be a one-time payment. The reduction of the required number of parking
spaces shall continue with the land over time, regardless of ownership or use of the
(5) The application shall be offered to the Borough Planning Commission and Borough
Council for any review they care to make prior to an approval by the Zoning Hearing
Add your comments below
|Let Common Sense Prevail!||Sep 25||Clay Leister||1|
|Shanesville, Colebrookdale Area route 73||Aug '16||Kozlow||1|
|Moving to Pottstown? Schools? (Mar '07)||Aug '16||Phil||24|
|Review: Saldutti Car Corner (May '15)||Jul '16||Danidash2go||11|
|Boyertown Deserves Better!||Jul '16||Clay Leister||1|
|amanda pritchett and bradley wayne stacy wanted!!!||Jun '16||A Concerned Citizen||1|
|Have we lost respect for FREEDOM?||May '16||Clay Leister||1|
Find what you want!
Search Boyertown Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC