Pottstown 24 People Charged In Cocain...

Pottstown 24 People Charged In Cocaine Ring

There are 31 comments on the The Morning Call story from Aug 13, 2008, titled Pottstown 24 People Charged In Cocaine Ring. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Montgomery County authorities Tuesday said they busted a major cocaine and marijuana ring in Pottstown when they filed charges against two dozen people, including one man from Allentown.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Seriously Loser Detector

Salem, OR

#22 Aug 27, 2008
Loser Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's going to believe a chronic liar that steals his friend's nicknames to defend himself on the intarweb? You've had so many chances and burned so many bridges that I'm surprised you've managed to stay alive and/or out of jail for this long. And complaining about having a criminal record keeping you from finding a good job is priceless since you always lie on your resume anyway citing fictitious
degrees and experiences. The only plate you'll be serving now is Smoked Hot Dog ala Zipper. Bon appetite.
WOW. Really? At least I know how you really feel now. Sorry to hear that man. Sounds like damage done. Like I said I worked (at a job) with one of the guys and I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I have nothing to do with anything so I doubt I'll be eating any hot dogs. Thanks for the not so kind words of support.
prettyno2

Pottstown, PA

#23 Aug 31, 2008
Listen....you want to PLAY like your BIG, you PAY like your BIG, this isn't a BLACK/WHITE issue, it's an ignorance issue, ROACH just happens to be black. Don't try to use race as the problem, the problem is, people like ROACH. Own up to your own faults!!! You chose to deal drugs, this is what happens, you go to JAIL!! No sympothy for him, the only sympothy I feel is for his kids....the cycle continues....SAD...huh....time to change the cycle?? Don't you think?
JOHNNIE BRINKLEY

Pottstown, PA

#24 Nov 11, 2008
yea lol chill wit da comments thats my uncle
NYC

Rosedale, NY

#25 Jan 4, 2009
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>Cry some more about how bad you have it and how unfair the system is because we have not heard it a million time before. Stop comporting yourselves like criminal thugs and you would have a far easier time succeeding in this world.
Let me guess.....you're white.
American Born

Chalfont, PA

#26 Jan 4, 2009
NYC wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess.....you're white.
I am white... so???
Scott McFarland

Philadelphia, PA

#27 Apr 13, 2009
I know most of these guys. They were Employees at Basement Services 911. See us at www.basements.com
Nick scott JOE stop

Fairfax, VA

#28 Apr 19, 2009
Scott McFarland wrote:
I know most of these guys. They were Employees at Basement Services 911. See us at www.basements.com
GUYS STOP THE INSANITY PLEASE
MoGo4 s

Pottstown, PA

#29 Apr 19, 2009
I am tired of excuses. Black, White, Spanish, Asian,, or Polka Dotted . Straight, Gay, or Bi. Drunk , Sober, High or recovering DO NOT BRING YOUR GANG CRAP TO MY DOOR!!!! I LIVE IN POTTSTOWN TOO. I DO NOT WANT YOUR DRUGS, GUNS AND OTHER CRIMINAL BULLSPIT DISPLAYED TO MY CHILDREN!!! SO TAKE YOUR PHONY GANSTER WANNA BE DRUG-BUYING,SELLING OR DEALING , DRIVING YOUR MAMA'S VAN FOR A DRIVE BY CAUSE YOU ARE TOO BROKE AND OR STUPID TO BUY YOUR OWN WHEELS AND TOO LAME TO MAKE IT AS A MAN WITHOUT A GUN BACK TO YOUR OWN HOME IF YOU HAVE ONE. i AM TRYING TO RAISE MY SON TO BE A REAL MAN HE DOES NOT NEED TO SEE YOUR PATHETIC EXAMPLE. iF THE SHOE FITS IT'S YOURS..IF NOT FIND A NEW PAIR OF SHOES(SET OF FRIENDS, LIFE STYLE, ETC) nO MORE EXCUSES
Jay

Durham, NC

#30 Apr 29, 2013
It's a shame everyone his an opionion. Do you read the Bible? Didn't it say Judge not to be Judge.Each and everyone e of you said your thoughts I would hope you don't get bit I. The process of your comments!!!
micheal

Durham, NC

#31 Apr 29, 2013
This shouldn't be a black or White issue.We already know that he was a small guy.Cocaine come from the White collar persons. Black folks don't own no planes. The Government supplies the street level dealer.He's not the big guy,you have to go to Washington DC and get the Biggest loser.
DonnieDynomite

Pottstown, PA

#32 Mar 29, 2016
The real issue is this heroin plague that's sweeping these towns ...its in full throttle..and I see good young men and women on it. take fall..it wrecks families beyond measure...and its not.just our towns..its all over the country..New Hampshire is the number one state for heroin overdoses...New Hampshire???...so this is petty business compared to the massive heroin being spread around these towns..its in your neighborhood not just lil ol Pottstown...so this is no time to be judging thugs..cause you'll be surprised to find who is pushing this crap...and believe me he do not look like a thug...and that go for the pills to...Let's get America Back seems to be everyones battle cry...but all everybody seem to do is...talk shhht...point fingers...and stereotype the issues at hand...and because of this...we as a society.....FAIL!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boyertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moving to Pottstown? Schools? (Mar '07) Aug 11 Phil 24
Review: Saldutti Car Corner (May '15) Jul '16 Danidash2go 11
Boyertown Deserves Better! Jul '16 Clay Leister 1
amanda pritchett and bradley wayne stacy wanted!!! Jun '16 A Concerned Citizen 1
Have we lost respect for FREEDOM? May '16 Clay Leister 1
What has 150 Years Yielded for Boyertown? May '16 Clay Leister 1
News Air quality questions persist at... May '16 Hershey Sharts 3

Boyertown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boyertown Mortgages