Pottstown 24 People Charged In Cocaine Ring

Montgomery County authorities Tuesday said they busted a major cocaine and marijuana ring in Pottstown when they filed charges against two dozen people, including one man from Allentown. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Noname in Bethlehem

United States

#1 Aug 13, 2008
What? You can't give their names? I'm sure it's not going to be a surprise.
FYE

Ambler, PA

#2 Aug 13, 2008
From more honest news sources:

Key figure in the ring, Rashan "Roach" Brinkley of Pottstown.

Investigators had seized 500 pounds of cocaine,$27,000 in drug money, and seven cars, including a Mercedes and a Maserati.

According to a news release provided by the Montgomery County District Attorney's office, the suspects below have been arrested and arraigned:

Lonnell Allen, Jr., Walnut Street, Pottstown
Edward Charles, 8th Street, Collegeville
David Mayes, West Street, Pottstown
Jose Acevedo, Buttonwood, Street, Reading
Aurice Andrews, East High Street, Pottstown
Jarrod Beasely, Grant Street, Pottstown
Rashan Brinkley, Beech Street, Pottstown
Rodman Brown, Grant Street, Pottstown
Jose Cintron-Colon, Locust Street, Reading
Bruce Charles, Chestnut Street, Pottstown
Patrick Clemons, North Evans Street, Pottstown
Efrain Diaz, Beech Street, Pottstown
Christopher Garner, Franklin Avenue, Phoenixville
Courtney Johnson, Pear Street, Reading
Herbert Lacey, Walnut Street, Pottstown
Juan Marrero, North 9th Street, Reading
Marc Oister, Hanover Street, Pottstown
James Reddick, Main Street, Trappe

According to a news release provided by the Montgomery County District Attorney's office, arrest warrants have been issued for the following individuals:

Maurice Banks, Marshall Street, Phoenixville
Marquis Banks, Marshall Street, Phoenixville
Arthur Blakely, West Turner Street, Allentown
Maxine Brown, Marshall Street, Phoenixville
Bryant Burton, The Falls Parkway, Duluth, Georgia
Jason Moore, Buchert Road, Gilbertsville
Kenyon Scavella, East 3rd Street, Pottstown
pizzle

Auburn, PA

#4 Aug 13, 2008
I went to school with this douche...couldnt of happened to better guy. Roach is the perfect nickname, Although turd would of been better.
jameel clark

Scranton, PA

#5 Aug 13, 2008
if i was still alive, instead of predicting my own death days ago, i'd still be dealing drugs.
jusadream

Walnutport, PA

#6 Aug 13, 2008
great job officers!!!!! I hope you catch them all in slatington to!!!!!
I hope the judge don't let them get off easy cause they go right back at it again. they are to lazy to work for there money. they get the little guy thats hooked on it and get them to do the work and pay them in drugs
tony300wby

Eatontown, NJ

#7 Aug 13, 2008
Great job guys.

Now intead of wasting alot of money on these scum bags just put one in the back of each one of their heads. I wouldnt mind my taxes being used to buy bullets.
lulu

Warner Robins, GA

#8 Aug 13, 2008
there you go again if you can read it do not say that the drugs were his and also it was 500grams not pounds? Would that be good police work or good reporting. I thought you are innocent until you are found guilty. Until you are BLACK and in this system you will never know what it is like!Justice for you is not Justice for us!
The Dude

United States

#9 Aug 13, 2008
lulu wrote:
there you go again if you can read it do not say that the drugs were his and also it was 500grams not pounds? Would that be good police work or good reporting. I thought you are innocent until you are found guilty. Until you are BLACK and in this system you will never know what it is like!Justice for you is not Justice for us!
Cry some more about how bad you have it and how unfair the system is because we have not heard it a million time before. Stop comporting yourselves like criminal thugs and you would have a far easier time succeeding in this world.
The Dude

United States

#10 Aug 13, 2008
24 more criminal degenerates off the street. For a little while anyway...
james mcniel

Allentown, PA

#11 Aug 13, 2008
more tax payers dollars wasted for jail time send them away for a lifetime of work camp make them work in jail because they will resort back to the streets and be drug dealers over and over again. they will never learn how to become a productive member to society.
Out of Bumps

Overland Park, KS

#12 Aug 16, 2008
STOP the persons that ship this poison in our communitites. If you stop them these kids will be out of work from pushing drugs on the streets of america.

“rockin pandas”

Since: Mar 07

Whitehall

#13 Aug 16, 2008
The problem is that this comes down to 1 arrest every 73 days. Great work if you can get it. What a waste of time and money
Out of Bumps wrote:
STOP the persons that ship this poison in our communitites. If you stop them these kids will be out of work from pushing drugs on the streets of america.
stopin66

Stanhope, NJ

#14 Aug 17, 2008
another one bites the dust!
J Migiddy

Spotsylvania, VA

#15 Aug 18, 2008
lulu wrote:
True that. I am one of the 20+ people caught up in this crap. Not that it means anything but I am the only white guy as well. I happened to know one of the guys charged and was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I didn't even know those other 22 people existed until this whole case became public. I have no record and have never sold drugs in my life and yet my name and face are posted along side everyone elses and people who don't know me think I'm guilty. I don't even have money for a lawyer. You would think If I was selling drugs I would have money. This is a horrible experience and no matter how it turns out I have to worry about maybe having a record and not being able to get good job. So to those people who think everyone in this article should have a bullet in their head. Think again. Don't be so quick to judge. Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law!!!!
J Migiddy

Spotsylvania, VA

#16 Aug 18, 2008
The Dude wrote:
24 more criminal degenerates off the street. For a little while anyway...
You're an A-hole! Innocent until proven guilty and if all those 24 people are convicted the justice system is flawed!!!!
The Dude

United States

#17 Aug 19, 2008
J Migiddy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an A-hole! Innocent until proven guilty and if all those 24 people are convicted the justice system is flawed!!!!
The only thing flawed around here is your grey matter.
Loser Detector

Saint Petersburg, FL

#18 Aug 20, 2008
J Migiddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's going to believe a chronic liar that steals his friend's nicknames to defend himself on the intarweb? You've had so many chances and burned so many bridges that I'm surprised you've managed to stay alive and/or out of jail for this long. And complaining about having a criminal record keeping you from finding a good job is priceless since you always lie on your resume anyway citing fictitious
degrees and experiences. The only plate you'll be serving now is Smoked Hot Dog ala Zipper. Bon appetite.

Since: May 07

Allentown, PA

#19 Aug 20, 2008
J Migiddy wrote:
<quoted text>
True that. I am one of the 20+ people caught up in this crap. Not that it means anything but I am the only white guy as well. I happened to know one of the guys charged and was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I didn't even know those other 22 people existed until this whole case became public. I have no record and have never sold drugs in my life and yet my name and face are posted along side everyone elses and people who don't know me think I'm guilty. I don't even have money for a lawyer. You would think If I was selling drugs I would have money. This is a horrible experience and no matter how it turns out I have to worry about maybe having a record and not being able to get good job. So to those people who think everyone in this article should have a bullet in their head. Think again. Don't be so quick to judge. Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law!!!!
Guilt by association. You gotta be more selective when picking out your friends. Didn't your mother ever tell you people will judge you by the company you keep? Lie down with dogs and you'll get fleas and all that?

Since: May 07

Allentown, PA

#20 Aug 20, 2008
Loser Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
The only plate you'll be serving now is Smoked Hot Dog ala Zipper. Bon appetite.
That was freaking hilarious. I laugh out loud each time I read that sentence! Thank you for that....
moon

Hudson, NY

#21 Aug 20, 2008
lulu wrote:
it does not matter white black or other wise if you do the crime you do the time weather its 500 pounds or 500 grams its getting on the streets no matter what race a person is that crime be dealt with.
i hear a lot of people scream blacks well iam full blooded native american indian and guess what we dont scream well natives do we no we dont if we do the crime we do the time i think the word black is used to much i have so many black friends lawers doctors ect and they dont scream black its just the human race all together you cant do some thing wrong and scream a diffrent race or origin if i went out there tommorow and killed some one i cant scream because iam native there going to nail me guess what i just did a crime i nailed myself and thats what i got to live with for the rest of my life it would be a crime that i chose to do not because of my race but because of self dealing and pitty or didnt know what else to do today or honor my honor or some one elses iam not disrecpecting you or any race iam making a comment so please dont any one feel offended

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boyertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 7 hr Scapegoat 51,531
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Tue Skip Intel - Blam... 4,021
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sep 29 R Nixon 186
Pagans and Wheels of Soul fight Sep 24 Supernovah 2
Clayton M. Leister Sep 18 -Clay Leister 1
Pool heater wood fired and Solar power back yard Sep 3 leamyelectricinc 1
Candace Benson, 22, is a student at Montgomery ... Aug '14 Moniyah 1

Boyertown News Video

Boyertown Dating
Find my Match

Boyertown Jobs

Boyertown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Boyertown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Boyertown