Global Problems Ahead in 2011!

Posted in the Boyertown Forum

Clay Leister

Birdsboro, PA

#1 Jan 23, 2011
Perhaps you read the article posted in the New York Times on Friday, January 21, 2011, indicating that Obama and Administration are seeking an OUT for STATE debt. It would allow U.S. States to declare bankruptcy to get out of pension fund obligations. Of course, Court Challenges could tie that option up for a long time; however, should that happen, I expect large scale “civil unrest” to the point of anarchy.
Pennsylvania’s debt obligation upon “interest alone” is approaching one billion dollars yearly.
Global and physical changes upon Earth will equal, if not exceed, the economic chaos globally.
In case you missed the reports: Thousands of birds upon numerous continents have fallen to the ground DEAD while hundreds of COWS in the U.S. have simply fallen over dead. Large portions of Australia are now under water. All this since the bell tolled 2011.
The source of Earthly changes remains our Sun and the pending magnetic shift of the North and South Poles which has already demonstrated characteristic oscillations of the magnetic field as evidence. Volcanic activity beneath the Oceans could increase temperatures dramatically.
Incidentally, a magnetic shift of the poles could return us to The Stone Age within moments given the fact that it would render most power driven devices useless requiring a NEW paradigm design requiring no less than a decade of accommodation.
In the meantime, avoid California because the stressors caused by the solar flux are great enough to cause many of the same phenomena as witnessed in Australia. In fact, the Pacific Rim is stressed enough to damage our entire West Coast.
China, in the meantime, is planning economic treachery that could sink our dollar and collapse what is left of our way of life forever while the Middle East Treachery will block the flow of “OIL” from that part of Earth long enough to cripple us beyond belief (A fact that I must reserve full impact.).
A dollar will be consumed by unbelievable inflation and collapse.
Like me, you must wish this all a bad dream; yet, it is upon us in gripping detail.
Unfortunately, my survival window of skills isn’t as certain leaving me less confident that I will witness events for the duration; however, the Boy Scout within me indicates a need for preparation for an attempt at survival. Do you have any suggestions?
Bill M

United States

#2 Jan 25, 2011
Stock up on weapons and ammo and I'm not kidding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boyertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man Shot in the Chest in Pottstown Feb 22 stop shooting 2
Halfway Houses and Their Effects (Jun '11) Feb 21 Mot 4
Wake-Up America before it is too late! Jan '15 Clay Leister 1
Moving to Pottstown? Schools? (Mar '07) Dec '14 Bert 22
Yet Another Open Letter to Rep. David Maloney! Dec '14 Clay Leister 1
Saving America! Dec '14 Clay Leister 1
Fracking a Taxing Problem Nov '14 Clay Leister 1

Boyertown News Video

Boyertown Dating
Find my Match