Should i get child support?

Should i get child support?

Posted in the Boydton Forum

bynynobijbystega ll

Crownsville, MD

#1 Nov 9, 2013
Should i get child support?I have a daughter who is now 3 months old. I am separated from the father of my child. I have not received any money from him at all. I'd like to get child support from him, but the thing is he is on welfare and he has been on it for 2 and a half years now. He is extremely lazy and doesn't even bother looking for a job. I'm not just saying this either. I left him because in a year of us going out he would only look for a job once or twice a week. I and the rest of family believe he is never going to get a job so when I ask for advice from them they tell me to not even bother cause hes not going to get a job. For two and a half years he has been "busting his ***" he says looking for a job. I just don't know what to do. How am i supposed to know if he ever gets a job, is it wort my time filing for child support?

please don't comment on the fact that I had a child with someone like this on welfare

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boydton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Penquin (Aug '08) Jun '15 Thomas Gregory 7
DSL Through Verizon in Clarksville Apr '15 Ulysses 1
Healthcare in Clarksville Va (Jan '15) Mar '15 djanjj2u 2
where do i go to get a free background check? (Nov '13) Feb '15 Monique 3
Lamplighter Restaurant (Jun '12) Nov '14 thought about it 5
Moving (Sep '14) Sep '14 puppylove 1
childeren programs in clarksville (Mar '14) Mar '14 mominva 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boydton Mortgages