Broadband Internet

Appomattox, VA

#1 Jul 16, 2008
Does anyone know why Mecklenburg County won't work with the companies trying to bring broadband internet service to us?
No one seems to have an answer.

Knightdale, NC

#2 Jul 21, 2008
i have an answer.....the county does not want its citizens to be exposed to the outside world.its better to keep them in the dark.dont let the people see what they are missing by living 40 years behind the times.
The Dude

Stephens City, VA

#3 Jul 21, 2008
LOL....Yeah it is a swirling shit hole of non information up here really is a backwater, one horse, piece of shit environment...I can't believe all these yokuls buy into the "dial-up" internet now adays..but that says a lot about them I think.
Local Yocul:
"Um yeah, Chase City needs bidnesesseses...but fuck that Ethano plant..I mean Richie "I'm Straight" Richards say it be a bad thing" I dunno...OMIGOD...fukkit it got to goes!!!!!"

Huntsville, AL

#4 Aug 20, 2008
Want broadband internet service...get out of the cornfields then! LOL

Smithfield, NC

#5 Aug 20, 2008
Chelley wrote:
Want broadband internet service...get out of the cornfields then! LOL
im not sure about getting out of the cornfeilds but i did just get off your mom....

Stephens City, VA

#6 Aug 20, 2008
me too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boydton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing dog Sep 29 Sue 1
Kelly (Peade,Puckett ) Culpepper Sep '15 pops 1
The Penquin (Aug '08) Jun '15 Thomas Gregory 7
DSL Through Verizon in Clarksville Apr '15 Ulysses 1
Healthcare in Clarksville Va (Jan '15) Mar '15 djanjj2u 2
where do i go to get a free background check? (Nov '13) Feb '15 Monique 3
Lamplighter Restaurant (Jun '12) Nov '14 thought about it 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boydton Mortgages