Is this considered a validation of debt?

Posted in the Boydton Forum

torringew084

Latham, NY

#1 Nov 2, 2013
Is this considered a validation of debt?I sent a letter of debt validation to a collection agency that has two accounts of mine that are from a phone company. Well yesterday they sent me an account statment with the final balance, and account number and the original creditor name on it. It looks like a statement from tmobile. One is 5 years old the other one is 6 years old already. What should my next step be? And is this considered validation? thanks
pierdca086

Latham, NY

#2 Nov 2, 2013
torringew084 wrote:
Is this considered a validation of debt?I sent a letter of debt validation to a collection agency that has two accounts of mine that are from a phone company. Well yesterday they sent me an account statment with the final balance, and account number and the original creditor name on it. It looks like a statement from tmobile. One is 5 years old the other one is 6 years old already. What should my next step be? And is this considered validation? thanks.
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boydton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DSL Through Verizon in Clarksville Apr 27 Ulysses 1
Healthcare in Clarksville Va Mar '15 djanjj2u 2
where do i go to get a free background check? (Nov '13) Feb '15 Monique 3
Lamplighter Restaurant (Jun '12) Nov '14 thought about it 5
Moving (Sep '14) Sep '14 puppylove 1
childeren programs in clarksville (Mar '14) Mar '14 mominva 1
News Ruff ranks high on gift-taking list (Feb '14) Feb '14 Warren 1
More from around the web

Boydton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE