Rally called for school support

There are 3 comments on the SoVaNow.com story from Mar 9, 2011, titled Rally called for school support. In it, SoVaNow.com reports that:

Sports Community Opinion A&E News Rally called for school support The Mecklenburg County school division will host a Rally for Education 6 p.m. on March 14 at South Hill Elementary School to encourage public support of a request for about $400,000 in additional county funding for the fiscal year starting July 1. County funding for the current year ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SoVaNow.com.

concerned taxpayer

Chatham, VA

#1 Mar 14, 2011
Is a public rally really a rally when teachers are
"requested" by the superintendent to attend?
thomas2010

Gloucester, VA

#2 Mar 14, 2011
"Requested" to attend is nice however the teachers were ordered to attend whether they supported the rally or not. To not attend would mean being fired! This must be a media/political event.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3 Sep 24, 2012
I appreciate these School students. I think Bedford's future is secure in these children's hands. There are so many other school which also wants these type of events . I am glad to see that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boydton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DSL Through Verizon in Clarksville Apr 27 Ulysses 1
Healthcare in Clarksville Va Mar '15 djanjj2u 2
where do i go to get a free background check? (Nov '13) Feb '15 Monique 3
Lamplighter Restaurant (Jun '12) Nov '14 thought about it 5
Moving (Sep '14) Sep '14 puppylove 1
childeren programs in clarksville (Mar '14) Mar '14 mominva 1
News Ruff ranks high on gift-taking list (Feb '14) Feb '14 Warren 1
More from around the web

Boydton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE