Bulls

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Jul 5, 2011
We are thinking about attending school at pisd next year. How are the teachers and principals at the schools. I my kids will attend elem, int, and middle school. I just do not want mean teachers that yell or principals that ignore you. Help.
Panther

Arlington, TX

#2 Jul 11, 2011
We have had some great experiences and some that are not so great. We are not real thrilled with the new superintendent. There is one principal that is hateful.
Jr high

Arlington, TX

#3 Jul 12, 2011
Too many politics at pisd. Panther, I know what you are talking about. The teachers Hate that principal. Unless you are a male. Gossip gossip.
Coach

Fort Worth, TX

#4 Jul 14, 2011
What the hell Is this crap
Joseph

Irving, TX

#5 Jul 19, 2011
Its inbred redneck city.
High school

Dallas, TX

#6 Jul 20, 2011
We did not want to see the high school principal leave. My kid liked her and She would listen and help.
There is a blond in the younger grades and she is full of herself. She flirts with men and is rude to the females. Gossip is all she does. We did not get along with her. She likes to start drama.
Ann

Fort Worth, TX

#7 Jul 30, 2011
What is the accountability rating for mrs. Meadows school? I heard it was low performing.
Big sandy

Fort Worth, TX

#8 Aug 2, 2011
This school is in big trouble. It is Low performing and the superintendent is a rude and a jerk!! I have never met a man that is so detached. Get a clue. The board needs to clean house and get a new administration. Sports are good. Teachers are fine.
Panther

Desoto, TX

#9 Aug 7, 2011
Wow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boyd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 9 hr fart 794
Youtube video Rhome police 12 hr Handsupdontshoot 5
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 13 hr Fart Smoke 633
Truth in Reno, Parker Co., TX Government Apr 15 Truth in government 1
new girl at store Apr 5 Azle 2
Nextlink as an ISP? (Oct '13) Mar 21 justfroge 3
Deer Ridge Estates Internet options? Jan '15 brandi_michael 1
More from around the web

Boyd People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]