reggie

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Jul 8, 2008
We are moving to the Boyd Decatur area and wondered what school had the best to offer for our kids. We are looking for small classes and less violence.
stan

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Jul 9, 2008
do not go to Decatur. They are having some problems. I would go to Boyd. They have some excellent teachers. Small class size and good kids. I know the middle school and elementary school are recognized. not sure about the others.
daniel

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Jul 12, 2008
Decatur has some real hatefull cheerleader moms. They are pure crap! Paradise is a good school and I hear Boyd has good sports.
tsufish

The Colony, TX

#4 Jul 13, 2008
I taught in the Boyd ISD 10 years ago and unless they have made drastic changes I wouldn't recommend it. Smaller schools can offer smaller classes, but increases the intensity of the "soccer/cheerleading " mom attitudes. I have the opportunity to send my kids to a small school, but have them in Northwest for the more challenging GT program. There is always a trade-off for the small/large school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boyd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 22 Fart 798
Youtube video Rhome police Apr 18 Handsupdontshoot 5
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 18 Fart Smoke 633
Truth in Reno, Parker Co., TX Government Apr 15 Truth in government 1
new girl at store Apr 5 Azle 2
Nextlink as an ISP? (Oct '13) Mar '15 justfroge 3
Deer Ridge Estates Internet options? Jan '15 brandi_michael 1
More from around the web

Boyd People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]