First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Killeen, TX

#21 Aug 22, 2011
@Busted; Have you ever heard of not being able to see the forest because of the trees? You seem to be one of the "blind followers". Read the string of posts dude. He is not supposed to make the rules, it is not his School. He is paid to do what the School Board tells him to do. I read the minutes from the board meeting and the Concessions was NEVER brought up. They discussed the field use by the BYA and that is it.
Mr. Busted, tell your hero to open his eyes and look around. This forum is to enlighten with the truth, and the truth will set him free,(From his job). The truth is, Emshoff has made this whole situation about the concessions into his own agenda. The Old School Board might have wanted to keep the kids of the new field but, the new members understand the purpose of the field is for all the kids, not just the High School kids.
Somebody posted a question about Emshoff showing support to the BYA by checking on the concession stand or working to show that he was interested. I can tell you that the people I spoke with said that he did NOT buy a bottle of water or even stop by to say hello. The new Principal not only checked in to offer help, he also offered advice and showed his support. Somebody else told me that School Board members were there to show support also.
To answer your question (Busted), it does matter if the Superintendent was there, or if his ego is too big to stop by and say hello or to show support in some small way. and again, it is not HIS busted up school. How dare you suggest that it is.
Busted

Arlington, TX

#22 Aug 22, 2011
I guess he did not buy the bya water because it sounds like they are Hating on him until they get their way. Go ahead and give them a key to the concession stand and a key to the field house so they can lift weights. Give the local boy scouts a key to the gym too.
You are an idiot! You are the reason that Boyd has had crap for facilities. You want everyone and your bya to have access. It started with the field. Now the concession stand and then what will you want. You do not need access because no one in your group can be held accountable for what y'all will tear up.
Teacher

Rockwall, TX

#23 Aug 22, 2011
I have a question. Is it true that John Gossips and talks about his employees in a negative way?
Ms Know it all

Newark, TX

#24 Aug 26, 2011
People make me laugh. I can pretty much guess who the person that is starting all this trouble is, and she dont even have kids playing Pee Wee league, she is just upset cause Emshoff did not hire her back like he said he would. He made a good choice. Second of all, although I know that it is silly not to allow us to use the concessions, we need to be thankful we get to use a nice facillty period. Having tables under the covered area worked just fine. You all are talking about food safety, umm if anyone ever worked in the baseball/softball concession you will know there was not much food safety. I say let the kids enjoy the season, be thankful for what we can use and support your Super. He is not perfect, and yes he can be a bully. But he is doing a great job. I think Boyd has come a long way, and we have people on our boards and on the BYA who are putting the children first. That should be everyone's goal.
Mr Hand

Fort Worth, TX

#25 Aug 27, 2011
Ms Know it all wrote:
People make me laugh. I can pretty much guess who the person that is starting all this trouble is, and she dont even have kids playing Pee Wee league, she is just upset cause Emshoff did not hire her back like he said he would. He made a good choice. Second of all, although I know that it is silly not to allow us to use the concessions, we need to be thankful we get to use a nice facillty period. Having tables under the covered area worked just fine. You all are talking about food safety, umm if anyone ever worked in the baseball/softball concession you will know there was not much food safety. I say let the kids enjoy the season, be thankful for what we can use and support your Super. He is not perfect, and yes he can be a bully. But he is doing a great job. I think Boyd has come a long way, and we have people on our boards and on the BYA who are putting the children first. That should be everyone's goal.
Well said!!! I would rather work under the awning and have a nice breeze than be in a cinder block building with no air condition. Anouter disgruntled worker trying to find something to gripe about. This is the reason they are not still working at Boyd. They are poison to the school.
anon

Fort Worth, TX

#26 Aug 29, 2011
Now I hear no Homecoming parade??
Spirit goooo spirit

Rockwall, TX

#27 Aug 29, 2011
What?? Why are they not having the parade? I know that some of the lazy teachers gripe about it but the kids love it. They better have one. It brings the town together.
Jim

Fort Worth, TX

#28 Dec 24, 2011
Bya got their way. Bunch of convicts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boyd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 min Truth is might 18,457
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 47 min why 22,607
Phony letters and grudges 1 hr youhavenoidea 2
Pelican Bay woman cut husband's throat, buried ... (Jul '13) Sep 16 Update 32
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Gasman 566
Breast Cancer Study Sep 15 paddyomalley 8
Ernest Partin (Feb '14) Sep 14 House 10
•••

Boyd News Video

•••
•••

Boyd Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Boyd People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE