Mysterious, unregistered security firm polices Montana town

Sep 30, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Raw Story

A mysterious, reportedly unregistered and almost entirely unknown private security firm by the name "American Police Force" is causing a stir in a small Montana town for apparently impersonating local police.

Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Jan 12, 2013
dan

Sheridan, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2009

Must be part of Obama's security team left over from his visit. - long union contract.

“Freedom Czar”

Since: Aug 09

Van down by the river

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2009

Judged:

Hired guns for the American citizen.
Doug

Kalispell, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2009

Judged:

This is right out of Hitler's playbook...take advantage of a bankrupt economy and build a secret police force. This began in Germany as Hitler's corp called the 'Brownshirts'. Soon this private military group became the Gestapo and SS.
Terrorizing citizens and no one would or could stand against them.
Check out the videos of the G20 demonstrations for shocking proof of the state of our country.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2009

Judged:

we are getting reports of the situation here in georgia. thanks to steve quayle and alex jones.
Reaganguru

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2009

Judged:

OMG THIS IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!!!!!!!!! People need to know what is going on.
Deanna

Hesperia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2009

Judged:

Who will listen that is allowed to make a difference? Why is this being allowed, Mr. President and ongress?????
A hesitant conformist

North Olmsted, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2009

Judged:

The problem with forest fires is that you never know where they'll start.

“Wake the F*ck up!”

Since: Jan 08

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2009

Judged:

Unregistered police force? Where are your balls people? I'd LOVE to see them try that sheit in rural TN. I'd taunt them, badger them, make them "police" me. I've got several weapons at the willing and ready for any situation like this, and NO, I'm not a Carl Drega. Just a concerned citizen interested in liberty and prevention of Tyranny. Anyone else with me? Montana has open carry. Time for y'all to blatantly excersize that right. push those limits.
Don't like or own guns? Call every national and internation media outlet and make them get out and report this atrocity. Don't ever give a milimeter of Liberty. Fight!
frank

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2009

Judged:

PferdSamen wrote:
Unregistered police force? Where are your balls people? I'd LOVE to see them try that sheit in rural TN. I'd taunt them, badger them, make them "police" me. I've got several weapons at the willing and ready for any situation like this, and NO, I'm not a Carl Drega. Just a concerned citizen interested in liberty and prevention of Tyranny. Anyone else with me? Montana has open carry. Time for y'all to blatantly excersize that right. push those limits.
Don't like or own guns? Call every national and internation media outlet and make them get out and report this atrocity. Don't ever give a milimeter of Liberty. Fight!
TN has open carry also--allowed under the law as long as you have a permit.

“Wake the F*ck up!”

Since: Jan 08

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2009

Judged:

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
TN has open carry also--allowed under the law as long as you have a permit.
I refuse to succomb to infringements against my rights as a human being AND American citizen. Open carry should be allowed anywhere within US borders, by law abiding US citizens, without a G-damn permit.Period. I wipe my ass with permits.
White Wolf Warrior

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2009

Judged:

And people be calling us conspiracy theorists crazy. Now look at the world...happening in our own back yard is the beginning of martial law...

There are reports this ties into the swine flu vaccination being enforced law there by this secretive police elite task force. All you got to do to find proof of that is do a web search and read all the official articles on the issue. Supposedly the word is you have 4 options. Take it willingly. refuse and get chipped. Refuse and get a tracking braclet you may not remove again. Or you will be detained and quarantined in prison.

Perhaps this is how they plan to FILL the prison. GOD HELP US.
Budjeter

Astoria, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2009

Need more intel. Who,What and Why. Then we can react accordingly

Since: Oct 09

Plains, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2009

American police force ? American police farce !! There gone now !! I think they heard we already had the holes dug !!!!!!!
Dinah

Dumfries, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2009

PferdSamen wrote:
Hope you've got some heavy duty training and equipment. Looks like THEY have.
pete

Orange City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

So what is going on there now with this prison? Who owns it? Is anyone occupying it? Get some bull dozers MT, before you find yourself inside looking out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Boyd Discussions

Search the Boyd Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Paris Nails (Oct '11) Jul 20 EPoster 5
Are White people superior to Black people? (Feb '09) Jul 18 sopsycinimortalical 198
Home Owner Beware Lions Gate Roofing Jul 15 George 2
Review: Bad Boys Cycles Jul 14 ROYEMILLS 1
Fromberg Music Forum (Dec '12) Jul 8 Musikologist 7
Billings Fairness Ordinance: The Mobid Truth Jun '14 Robert 1
LJ Price and Scott Smith (Apr '13) May '14 Jerome 7
•••
•••
•••
Boyd Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••