That Apocalypse Is Occuring Now!

Posted in the Box Elder Forum

none of your business

Great Falls, MT

#1 Oct 24, 2009
You had dam well better take what the whites are doing in the sky seriously. The whites are currently launching Chemical Warfare assaults on Native Americans throughout North America. This land is Native American land and what the whites are doing must be considered by all Native Americans as being a direct military assault on them and nothing less. After doing extensive research on the internet, i have accepted what many are claiming what the whites are shortly going to commence doing. That is using their planes to launch Plague Warfare. That means spraying highly infectious and deadly diseases in order to kill off all non whites. I am trying to contact any Indians who live on the Rocky Boy Reservation. Reason being, because of what the whites are doing in the sky. If you do not know what the whites are doing in the sky, you need to wake up to Chemtrails Conspiracy. You can learn more about Chemtrails Conspiracy, by visiting youtube.com and watching the videos of the Chemtrails. Write Chemtrails Conspiracy in the search box at youtube.com . They will terrify you. I am not blind any longer and realize very clearly that the whites have been preparing for the Apocalypse for an extremely long time. There are millions of whites who are presently living underground or have access to underground shelters, in the America's and Europe. Native Americans have not prepared for the Apocalypse from what i can tell, which is a complete nothing. If you are Native American and live on the Rocky Boy Reservation, and will actually take this information seriously, stay in contact with me here. I will strongly advise those of you who will take this seriously, to start stocking up on canned foods, bottled water, and weapons. Start by organizing into survival groups and have your survival groups commence to stock up on canned foods, bottled water, and weapons. Make the main objective of your survival group, the construction of underground shelters, where you can survive what is coming. The greatest deluge of all is coming soon. If the whites increase the spraying of Chemicals (poison) to a daily and nightly 24 hour event, the air will become so congested with the Chemicals, we won't be able to breathe. That is not a fantasy. IT WILL HAPPEN. Again if you will take this information seriously, keep in contact with me here. Either you are going to die not fighting your enemies, or you are going to stand up as brave warriors and defend yourselves.
none of your business

Great Falls, MT

#2 Nov 4, 2009
Don't let the white cowards do it the cowards way!
none of your business wrote:
You had dam well better take what the whites are doing in the sky seriously. The whites are currently launching Chemical Warfare assaults on Native Americans throughout North America. This land is Native American land and what the whites are doing must be considered by all Native Americans as being a direct military assault on them and nothing less. After doing extensive research on the internet, i have accepted what many are claiming what the whites are shortly going to commence doing. That is using their planes to launch Plague Warfare. That means spraying highly infectious and deadly diseases in order to kill off all non whites. I am trying to contact any Indians who live on the Rocky Boy Reservation. Reason being, because of what the whites are doing in the sky. If you do not know what the whites are doing in the sky, you need to wake up to Chemtrails Conspiracy. You can learn more about Chemtrails Conspiracy, by visiting youtube.com and watching the videos of the Chemtrails. Write Chemtrails Conspiracy in the search box at youtube.com . They will terrify you. I am not blind any longer and realize very clearly that the whites have been preparing for the Apocalypse for an extremely long time. There are millions of whites who are presently living underground or have access to underground shelters, in the America's and Europe. Native Americans have not prepared for the Apocalypse from what i can tell, which is a complete nothing. If you are Native American and live on the Rocky Boy Reservation, and will actually take this information seriously, stay in contact with me here. I will strongly advise those of you who will take this seriously, to start stocking up on canned foods, bottled water, and weapons. Start by organizing into survival groups and have your survival groups commence to stock up on canned foods, bottled water, and weapons. Make the main objective of your survival group, the construction of underground shelters, where you can survive what is coming. The greatest deluge of all is coming soon. If the whites increase the spraying of Chemicals (poison) to a daily and nightly 24 hour event, the air will become so congested with the Chemicals, we won't be able to breathe. That is not a fantasy. IT WILL HAPPEN. Again if you will take this information seriously, keep in contact with me here. Either you are going to die not fighting your enemies, or you are going to stand up as brave warriors and defend yourselves.
none of your business

Great Falls, MT

#3 Nov 15, 2009
Prepare for survival and now or your history.
Don't let the white cowards do it the cowards way!<quoted text>
kaunter

Great Falls, MT

#4 May 6, 2011
Prepare for survival and now or your history. <quoted text>
Visit youtube.com . Write Chemtrails Conspiracy. Watch the chemical warfare being waged.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Box Elder Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls Jul '14 AirForceJoe 1
PROMISES, PROMISES: For many American Indians, ... (Jun '09) Jul '14 The Worst US Pres... 64
robert caplette jr,. case, legal defense fiasco (Oct '13) Jun '14 Cal Brenton 4
St. Pierre and Miquelon (Sep '13) Sep '13 Andy 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Montana (D... (Oct '10) Apr '13 Guydude 66
Same Tribe Same Acceptance (Jan '13) Jan '13 JohnInToronto 2
Who do you support for Public Service Commissio... (Oct '10) Nov '10 DONALDCREESE kila 8

Box Elder Jobs

Box Elder People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Box Elder News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Box Elder

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]