Peggy Sue

Gloucester, VA

#1 May 30, 2008
Hi I just found this site, looking to share local interest of the town and out skirts? Went over to the Relay Walk for a few hours and it was really nice. Do many people post here?
Lee

Gloucester, VA

#2 Jun 1, 2008
I am looking for history of Bowling Green, is there a web link or book avalible?
Becky

United States

#3 Jun 14, 2009
I moved to the town years ago and am not happy. Political issues in the town are shoved down your throat.

I know who I won't be voting next election, we learn from our mistakes.

History Lee, you can talk to Herb or Bernie Collins and another I'd suggest is Clerk of the Court Ray Campbell. Great Historians! If you go to much further it gets exaggerated.
Carrie

Pueblo, CO

#4 Sep 3, 2009
Peggy Sue wrote:
Hi I just found this site, looking to share local interest of the town and out skirts? Went over to the Relay Walk for a few hours and it was really nice. Do many people post here?
No Peggy, they sure don't. It would be nice to see activity here. I mean Bowling Green isn't that dead.
Ketman

Richmond, VA

#5 Sep 3, 2009
Folks don't want to post here because of what Becky said. The Political powers that be won't allow anything that they don't approve of.
Becky seems to be, well, about the most reasonable poster in this place.
Ray Campbell would be a great source of accurate local history.
How True

Bowling Green, VA

#6 Sep 4, 2009
Ketman wrote:
Folks don't want to post here because of what Becky said. The Political powers that be won't allow anything that they don't approve of.
Becky seems to be, well, about the most reasonable poster in this place.
Ray Campbell would be a great source of accurate local history.
Just mention the name of the Bowling Green Supervisor in a non-flattering way. Guaranteed the thread will be gone in a day.

To bad we don't have free speech in Bowling Green :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Virginia Department Corrections Nov 17 Failed Leadership 1
Jesus is near to the broken hearted trust Jesus Sep '17 child of God 1
sb i 95 Sep '17 trap 1
Grant League (Feb '13) Aug '17 callout 5
Loving Historical Marker Jun '17 The Big Dog Walks 1
Herpes at Planet Fitness Jun '17 Repeater 1
kiss (Mar '17) Mar '17 The Big Dog Walks 1

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance