Willie Taggart signed with south florida

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
WKU fan

Tucker, GA

#1 Dec 7, 2012
Lets go, what do you all think about this?
wally world

Georgetown, IN

#2 Dec 7, 2012
I say bring in Bobby Petrino. Hell, he's gotta start somewhere smaller first. After 2-3 winning seasons he'll be gone and we can start again! he's dying to coach, and no big school will have him. Or what about Wallace from BGHS? Why Not?
WKU fan

Tucker, GA

#3 Dec 7, 2012
wally world wrote:
I say bring in Bobby Petrino. Hell, he's gotta start somewhere smaller first. After 2-3 winning seasons he'll be gone and we can start again! he's dying to coach, and no big school will have him. Or what about Wallace from BGHS? Why Not?
I wish they would get Bobby P
Whatever

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Dec 7, 2012
Wku just got set back 5years in recruiting and coaching. Who the hell is going to come here for 500k and want to stay? All of the recruits that he was building a future with will follow him and under new NCAA rules kids can transfer with no repercussions.
Price

Lexington, KY

#5 Dec 7, 2012
It is ridiculous how much coaches get paid.
samson

Louisville, KY

#6 Dec 7, 2012
i doubt Petrino possesses the qualities WKU would look for in a leader.
sure

United States

#7 Dec 7, 2012
samson wrote:
i doubt Petrino possesses the qualities WKU would look for in a leader.
And Ken McDonald did?
FappyTheClown

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Dec 7, 2012
Thanks Willie....hope you choke on those marbles in your mouth!!!!
samson

Louisville, KY

#9 Dec 7, 2012
sure wrote:
<quoted text>
And Ken McDonald did?
nope, and how long did he last once he started his antics?
he was gone within a very short time
Crazy

United States

#10 Dec 7, 2012
I figured he would atleast coach the bowl game
Just a thought

Canton, OH

#11 Dec 7, 2012
Whatever wrote:
Wku just got set back 5years in recruiting and coaching. Who the hell is going to come here for 500k and want to stay? All of the recruits that he was building a future with will follow him and under new NCAA rules kids can transfer with no repercussions.
but were talking Bowling Green Ky. 500k is going to go a lot farther that 700-800k in Tampa Fl!
Wondering

United States

#12 Dec 7, 2012
Anybody know what USF offered him $ wise
From FL

North Ridgeville, OH

#13 Dec 7, 2012
No it won't isolated small towns cost more than cities with competitive markets. Gas, groceries, houses, and TAXES are all way more here than in Tampa.
Willie who

Canton, OH

#14 Dec 7, 2012
All I got to say is in three years he'll be a running backs coach at some funky school longing for the day that he was making 140k MORE than Dr. Ransdell and thought of as a football coaching god! Well guess what... We will have the last laugh. USF dont care who he knows the Harboughs.. I say get your ghetto a$$ outta Bowling Green!
Whatever

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Dec 7, 2012
Just a thought wrote:
<quoted text> but were talking Bowling Green Ky. 500k is going to go a lot farther that 700-800k in Tampa Fl!
Skip Holtz was in the 1.2 range I believe. So Willie is taken care of for now, but in 3years who knows?
Yo Willie

Canton, OH

#16 Dec 7, 2012
Your Willie Taggart not Harbough.. And when you venture south you will find that out!
Mark my words

Louisville, KY

#17 Dec 7, 2012
Price wrote:
It is ridiculous how much coaches get paid.
This year has been a crazy year for college football coaches and the valuation of coaches is ridiculous. I know people are in awe of Taggart's record but look at the strength of his schedule. The combined record of the teams he's beaten is 63-129.

To date, his accomplishment is that he can assemble enough talent to beat weak teams.
Dan Johnson

Tucker, GA

#21 Dec 7, 2012
I have heard that too, she is always hanging around every man at wku and in restaurants, she married David Boyden earlier this year, he played for wku and now is an assistant coach, he changes coaching jobs a lot which is kinda questionable.

I see her at the games and she is always right there on the sidelines at all the football and basketball games, how come she has so much power, who's ass did she kiss.
WOW

Tucker, GA

#22 Dec 8, 2012
Willie who wrote:
All I got to say is in three years he'll be a running backs coach at some funky school longing for the day that he was making 140k MORE than Dr. Ransdell and thought of as a football coaching god! Well guess what... We will have the last laugh. USF dont care who he knows the Harboughs.. I say get your ghetto a$$ outta Bowling Green!
Oh boo hoo. Why dog him? It's western that is a shot school. Who would want to coach that shot program. I'm glad he got a better job.
WOW

Tucker, GA

#23 Dec 8, 2012
Yo Willie wrote:
Your Willie Taggart not Harbough.. And when you venture south you will find that out!
Anothe bitter idiot. From the way you big red turds act I hope you never win another game. He's bigger and better than wku. Face the facts wku is a 2nd rate school,you can't pay coaches and they can't stay. Enjoy your 2 wins a year haha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tongue punching a fart box 49 min Lol 2
24 months 1 hr Mini Soap 3
I'm hitting this pack getting tweeked 1 hr Cookie Queen 2
Joe and sabrina 2 hr Family 5
The biggest regret in my life 2 hr Feeling Greatful 46
Sabrina vanmeter 3 hr yep 2
Jessica Leigh (Aug '16) 3 hr theking 5

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance