Scream Warehouse The Best New Haunted...
really

North Ridgeville, OH

#21 Oct 12, 2010
fix'n to go check this place this up in coming friday night!
kewl

White Plains, KY

#22 Oct 12, 2010
might as well try this one
bowling green resident

Shepherdsville, KY

#23 Oct 12, 2010
Hart County Cowboy wrote:
Where is the scream warehouse located in BG.
It is on Louisville Rd. It is in the tobacco warehouse next to Shelly's bar.
Hart County Cowboy

Russellville, KY

#24 Oct 13, 2010
bowling green resident wrote:
<quoted text>It is on Louisville Rd. It is in the tobacco warehouse next to Shelly's bar.
Thank you!
Nice try

Campbellsville, KY

#25 Oct 13, 2010
Scream warehouse is AWESOME! plus theirs killer coupons and discounts on the back of each ticket!
Your so backwards

Canton, OH

#26 Oct 16, 2010
Is there a website you can go to and what are the hours your open on Friday, Saturday, and sunday?
8ftclown

Owensboro, KY

#28 Oct 17, 2010
Man I scared so many people last night that one girl peed in her pants, I Love My Job!!! LOL I will be handing out clean underware at the end of every scare!!! If you are brave enough to try it out come on down if you dare!!
Peed pants

Canton, OH

#29 Oct 17, 2010
My friend pissed hers there tonite. Gross but funny. Very scary!
THA

Devault, PA

#30 Oct 18, 2010
Scream Warehouse has definately been voted Best New Haunted Attraction in Kentucky. They were judged by a panel of pros on Saturday Oct 16th it is official.
timmy dodd

Demotte, IN

#31 Oct 18, 2010
does it got a pitcure of johnetta in it if so I bet its teal scary.
THA

Devault, PA

#32 Oct 19, 2010
todd wrote:
this haunted house is a joke i went last weekend its def not worth 20 bucks and i cant guarnte that they are not the number 1 haunted attraction in the area its pretty much a big dark building with really bad oder and it had like 10 ppl working in it honestly i would not go back if you paid me its def not what they advertise it to be
Umm...your guarantee? Not very good. They are the best NEW haunted attraction in Southern Kentucky. www.tennesseehauntedadventures.webs.com
wondering

Clarkson, KY

#33 Oct 21, 2010
THA wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm...your guarantee? Not very good. They are the best NEW haunted attraction in Southern Kentucky. www.tennesseehauntedadventures.webs.com
just wondering how much goes to charity
Ashley

Floyds Knobs, IN

#34 Oct 21, 2010
What are the times?
Tim

Nashville, TN

#35 Oct 22, 2010
Ashley,
We are open Friday until Halloween and are open from Dark till the last person leaves..:)

Which is usually around 1AM.
THA

Devault, PA

#36 Oct 22, 2010
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>just wondering how much goes to charity
I'm sure as much as can possibly be given. Let me explain something about charity haunts. A portion of the proceeds go to the charity after the initial cost is recooped. When operating a haunt most people are under the impression that you are rolling in the money..you arent. You have to pay for props, electricity, insurance, pay your actors, pay your lease, advertise, buy products for your concession..plus the countless codes inspections..ect. So at te end of a season it's hard to break even..if you have then you are a success. This haunt has chosen to give a percentage of their takings to charity..which means ultimately they are doing this nearly for free..to raise money for the charity..also take in mind the contest and prizes..2 million dollars in cash and prizes doesn't fall out of a tree..the owners had to fund that with sponsorships and their own cash. So to answer your question? As much as they can give.
Alive

Big Clifty, KY

#37 Oct 22, 2010
I dunno
Tori

United States

#38 Oct 23, 2010
THA wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, of course they got voted best NEW haunted attraction in Southen Kentucky thats because theyre the ONLY new one.

The Massacre got an award for best haunted attraction in Southen Kentucky and Northen Tennessee.
ExMassacre

Canton, OH

#39 Oct 24, 2010
To those of you who mentioned how the Massacre sucked last year...my bad...they fired me for not being scary enough :(...

lawlz :) But true story >.>...
alyssa

United States

#40 Oct 31, 2010
todd wrote:
this haunted house is a joke i went last weekend its def not worth 20 bucks and i cant guarnte that they are not the number 1 haunted attraction in the area its pretty much a big dark building with really bad oder and it had like 10 ppl working in it honestly i would not go back if you paid me its def not what they adverti. se it to be
. Yah it smells like soy beans and tobbacco cause its @ a tobacco warehouse (duhh) and ur an dumb ass that place was awsome
fantastic fire works

Glasgow, KY

#41 Nov 1, 2010
scream wear house sucks. it is alot better than the massacre but as for haunted houses it sucks. the polk-a-dot room is so old you wont find one in your top five haunted houses. there played out. and yes there was only 15 actors in the building. if you are going to have a SCREAM wearhouse with all that room then get more actors.when i went the same actors went from scene to scene. and they break charcter to. i will say this for a firt time haunt its not bad and i hope that they improve because they have alot of potential. screen your actors because if they suck your business sucks. dont claim to be the best if your not. you only got rated 8 out of 10 in the ratings. but thats not saying much considering that the massacre was rated number 1 indoor haunt. and they were horrible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Wonder 1 min foursome 31
How far behind on child support can someone get... (Oct '09) 2 min Just_Me 567
best DJ in BG? 4 min Sam 6
Krogers Cambell ln 35 min Nice to know 26
disrespectful little punks 43 min One More Time 47
protest ??? 2 hr REBEL999 42
Judy Reid (Dec '15) 4 hr Jessica 9

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance