No charges against Tommy Brown

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

First Prev
of 20
Next Last
Warren County Police

Tucker, GA

#1 Mar 27, 2013
I just left the courthouse and heard that no charges will be filed against Tommy Brown. Said that they may file charges against Brandon Bradshaws family.
Cummins guy

United States

#2 Mar 27, 2013
Warren County Police wrote:
I just left the courthouse and heard that no charges will be filed against Tommy Brown. Said that they may file charges against Brandon Bradshaws family.
Justice for Brandon rally today at 430 pm , go out in support of justice for Brandon , wbko is going to be there.
Kenneth

Tucker, GA

#4 Mar 27, 2013
Is there a Tommy Brown party with Peanuts Gaines Friday Night at 440 main?? Heard this earlier.
What

United States

#5 Mar 27, 2013
bystander wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome news!
Justice for Brandon rally today at 430 at the justice center, wbko is going to be there
outforjustice

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Mar 27, 2013
If this garbage walks then we need to clean house and get rid of every elected official starting with the sheriff and the whole good ole boy system. Time for change is long overdue.
Bombardier

New Albany, IN

#7 Mar 27, 2013
I see things have shifted into full retard mode.
BGInsider

Alliance, OH

#8 Mar 27, 2013
God, I hope this isn't true, nothing on WBKO at mid-day or on their website, but that doesn't mean much.....the courts should decide, not one person, namely Chris Cohron.
Michelles consignment

Tucker, GA

#9 Mar 27, 2013
They said on Chris Allen midday that they were going to reveal whether charges would be filed by later today. They are planning a huge party at Brickyard for Tommy Brown, so obviously he's getting off the hook.
What

United States

#10 Mar 27, 2013
Bombardier wrote:
Mr bombardier , I would expect more of you than to make judgements like this.
What

United States

#11 Mar 27, 2013
Bombardier wrote:
Whether you realize it or not it is time for a revolution , sheriffs dept is not there to serve its employees it's there to protect its citizens. Vote , vote, vote on every election that counts.
Honestly

Hillview, KY

#12 Mar 27, 2013
This seems like some sort of stunt that someone is pulling to get more people at the rally downtown this afternoon.

I mean, I feel you guys on all of this, I do, but seriously, this is way out of hand.

Everyone wants justice, but it isn't justice for anybody if you've already decided who was right and who was wrong off of hearsay and news stories.

If this case is so jaded and so biased, then why haven't any major news stations (who love this kind of crap) picked up on it yet?
Bombardier

New Albany, IN

#13 Mar 27, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr bombardier , I would expect more of you than to make judgements like this.
Well, even the coolest of minds can be pushed over the limit when an incredibly stupid statement is made. Post #1.
KSP

New Albany, IN

#14 Mar 27, 2013
Brown was just arrested. So much for the "cover up" theories. Feel stupid much?
What

United States

#15 Mar 27, 2013
Honestly wrote:
This seems like some sort of stunt that someone is pulling to get more people at the rally downtown this afternoon.
I mean, I feel you guys on all of this, I do, but seriously, this is way out of hand.
Everyone wants justice, but it isn't justice for anybody if you've already decided who was right and who was wrong off of hearsay and news stories.
If this case is so jaded and so biased, then why haven't any major news stations (who love this kind of crap) picked up on it yet?
The news of this has made it to dc so far
Anonymous

Hopkinsville, KY

#16 Mar 27, 2013
Honestly wrote:
If u haven't noticed its been on a few diff world news! U can c it on youtube
What

United States

#17 Mar 27, 2013
Bombardier wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, even the coolest of minds can be pushed over the limit when an incredibly stupid statement is made. Post #1.
Agreed, I didn't even give it no thought for some reason, it is stupid tho.
LOL

Vine Grove, KY

#18 Mar 27, 2013
Bombardier wrote:
<quoted text>
Post #1 was completely accurate. How is that stupid?
Bombardier

New Albany, IN

#19 Mar 27, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Charging Bradshaw's family is accurate?
Thomas Smith

Glasgow, KY

#20 Mar 27, 2013
KSP wrote:
Brown was just arrested. So much for the "cover up" theories. Feel stupid much?
You are 100% Wrong and stop trying to cause trouble when in fact you have no idea what you are talking about.

You are nothing but a trouble maker.
Thomas Smith

Glasgow, KY

#21 Mar 27, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Post #1 was started by another typical anonymous Topix poster who has no idea what they are talking about!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haunting you 7 min Addicus 5
I miss you terribly (Jan '16) 12 min Wikileaks ll 19
Danielle payne 19 min Idgaf 1
Warren Central 1 hr RichardJohnson 13
Shawn wilkerson 1 hr Shelley 2
Matt and shaina 1 hr Ughhh 3
Scott creek 2 hr Brandon 12

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance