First Prev
of 3
Next Last
kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Dec 7, 2012
Hey guys several of us women here at work are planning a weekend getaway in BG. What I need to know is where do all the late 30's early 40's age people hang out? Popular COUNTRY Bar for that age group etc. Were looking for some country guys to hang out with for the weekend. Any advice would be helpful!! Thanks.
kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Dec 7, 2012
ronone wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=aZaxo6mqKv A …… Balls of Power Wet Dream
geesh i know some of you have to reccomend somehere in BG. Were not doing it till January so I have some time, just getting ideas.
Amaging

Elyria, OH

#4 Dec 7, 2012
kuntrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>geesh i know some of you have to reccomend somehere in BG. Were not doing it till January so I have some time, just getting ideas.
Tattletales is great! Im 43 and I have been there multiple times!
kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Dec 7, 2012
Amaging wrote:
<quoted text>
Tattletales is great! Im 43 and I have been there multiple times!
Where is it at in BG? please and thank you.
Amaging

Elyria, OH

#6 Dec 7, 2012
Louisville road! You should check it out while your here!
kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Dec 10, 2012
Amaging wrote:
Louisville road! You should check it out while your here!
Louisville Road by? Im usually on Scottsville road when Im down there and ocassionally to the flea market. We will for sure check it out when we come, do they play country music or a little bit of everything?
Not Lonewolf

Memphis, TN

#8 Dec 10, 2012
Tattletails is a crappy strip club, I suggest down the road, maybe Spillway. I don't care much for Wha bah but they are open on the weekends only. Check the web and see whats going on that weekend. have fun and be smart and safe.
kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Dec 10, 2012
Not Lonewolf wrote:
Tattletails is a crappy strip club, I suggest down the road, maybe Spillway. I don't care much for Wha bah but they are open on the weekends only. Check the web and see whats going on that weekend. have fun and be smart and safe.
Thanks for the info, don't think we want a strip club!! lol unless of course there are men taking it off then that might be a different story. We will check them out before we come, I just wanted to get some general ideas since there will be several of us in town for the weekend and need something to do and a place to hang out in the evenings. You guys donthave just a plain straight out country music nite club type deal?
WillieWanker

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Dec 10, 2012
Little Brown Jugs on 31W By Pass is where the elite meet. Let me know when you're coming and I'll meat you there.
Not Lonewolf

Memphis, TN

#11 Dec 10, 2012
LBJ is a sh*thole,if your smart or you'll be sitting next to sh*ttybritches... keep going on thru bg if you want country. Smashville may be the place to go for that.
kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Dec 10, 2012
WillieWanker wrote:
Little Brown Jugs on 31W By Pass is where the elite meet. Let me know when you're coming and I'll meat you there.
The elit what?? lol
Not Lonewolf

Memphis, TN

#13 Dec 10, 2012
eliterate !!!! LMFAO.
kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Dec 10, 2012
Not Lonewolf wrote:
eliterate !!!! LMFAO.
you probably go that right baby, you probably hit the nail on the head!! lol Oh, well if I drink very little I quickly become illiterate!!! lol its all good though!! lol
Ken McD

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Dec 10, 2012
Hey girl. How'd you like to make a coach real happy?
kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Dec 10, 2012
Ken McD wrote:
Hey girl. How'd you like to make a coach real happy?
No matter to me whether your a coach a player or a redneck, I have a talent at making people happy!! I love people!! im a people person, you can tell it as soon as i walk in the room!! I talk to everyone and make friends with everybody!! and it depends on what your request of happiness requires??? lol
Ken McD

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Dec 10, 2012
Let's just say I got a banana you can peel.
kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Dec 10, 2012
Ken McD wrote:
Let's just say I got a banana you can peel.
A little blunt and forward arent we? I have found in my years of dating that most sports players and coaches etc are real buttholes!! cocky if you know what i mean, and I don't like that in a man at all!!
Fishin for Love

Portland, TN

#19 Dec 10, 2012
Just let us know about a week before you head this way. We (someone) should have some kind of a schedule as to who is playing where. Have fun while you are in town.
kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Dec 11, 2012
Fishin for Love wrote:
Just let us know about a week before you head this way. We (someone) should have some kind of a schedule as to who is playing where. Have fun while you are in town.
Sure will, that sounds like a plan! We always have a good time wherever we are, we liven up the place if you know what i mean!! lol Thanks for the help.
Ken McD

Bowling Green, KY

#21 Dec 11, 2012
kuntrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> A little blunt and forward arent we? I have found in my years of dating that most sports players and coaches etc are real buttholes!! cocky if you know what i mean, and I don't like that in a man at all!!
Some women like their man's cockiness, its all a matter of taste. But if you don't no problem, I'll find another.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moslem / Baptist / Judaic INVASION of MURICA !!! 6 min BAD Derecho 5
Where's the good men in BG.. 20 min ToMac 42
McDonald's 25 min Curious 4
Thank you 1 hr Mac 23
who has small pecker 2 hr CantStopMe 32
Houchens Esop checks...anyone know when they ar... (May '09) 2 hr Boston Butt 141
The worst two faced girls 2 hr Rica 2

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages