Just asking

Louisville, KY

#21 Sep 18, 2012
No it not party beware ! It a $1.25 for a drink !
Party host

Louisville, KY

#22 Sep 21, 2012
We do allow u to bring in outside food and drinks sorry u where misinformed and yes the birthday child is included in 15 or 10 kids package and we now have fountain drinks so u can get refills for 59cents hope y'all well come by and check us out
Party Beware

Canton, OH

#23 Sep 21, 2012
Yea that would have awesome to have been told when having my kids party there instead of charging me over 100 in drinks for adults.
rip off

Elizabethtown, KY

#24 Sep 23, 2012
Biggest rip off in bg! Not only did I pay $200 for some damn paper plates and cups & 2 pizzas I also had to share my what was supposed to be a private party room with another birthday party! We had to ask multiple times for our stuff to be brought to us. We seen the so called "party host" once the whole time we were there. And not only that, my child couldn't even have fun bc of all the other wild out of control rugrats running around knocking her down and taking toys from her! Never again will I go to this extremely over priced place to have a party again! And I warn any other parents considering it! If your going to pay $200 for NOTHING, you should atleast get the whole place to your self and you party guests! NEVER AGAIN WILL THEY GET MY BUSINESS! Total waste of money!
youre dumb

United States

#25 Sep 23, 2012
I guess we have different parenting styles. I know if a bunch of kids kept knocking my kid down and taking toys from her, I would have something to say first to the kid. If the kid chose to keep being mean to my child I believe I would go talk to the mommy or daddy of the child. If your not going to take up for your own kid, don't expect anyone else to. And as far as the prices go, maybe you should have asked before paying what exactly you get for your money. And you can't expect them to lock the doors to everyone else just because your there. And apparently you don't want to take up for your kid, so who's going to stop the kids at the party from being mean to your kid? I don't allow my kid to bully others and expect the same from other parents. But my kid is taught and allowed to take up for her self as well if a kid is mean to her and an adult, such as myself, is not around to take up for her. Such as when she's in school. I just don't understand how you blame them for some kid being mean to your kid. Its not a daycare. They're not responsible to babysit your kid or anyone elses kid.
exact same thing

Elizabethtown, KY

#26 Sep 23, 2012
rip off wrote:
Biggest rip off in bg! Not only did I pay $200 for some damn paper plates and cups & 2 pizzas I also had to share my what was supposed to be a private party room with another birthday party! We had to ask multiple times for our stuff to be brought to us. We seen the so called "party host" once the whole time we were there. And not only that, my child couldn't even have fun bc of all the other wild out of control rugrats running around knocking her down and taking toys from her! Never again will I go to this extremely over priced place to have a party again! And I warn any other parents considering it! If your going to pay $200 for NOTHING, you should atleast get the whole place to your self and you party guests! NEVER AGAIN WILL THEY GET MY BUSINESS! Total waste of money!
Omg! The exact same thing happened with my daughters party. Except no kids were running ours over.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#27 Sep 23, 2012
it's a nice place just expensive as all get out.!
Too bad

Bowling Green, KY

#28 Oct 2, 2012
It's a shame they charge so much to have a birthday party there. My daughters birthday is in the winter so I need something indoors, but she has several other kid cousins that would also be attending and Just Kid'n party package rates are ridiculous. Pity that they are likely losing a lot of business for folks who want to have a party there, but aren't willing to pay an arm and a leg. Judging by other posts on here though, it's probably not worth it anyway!
Great Place

Canton, OH

#29 Oct 4, 2012
My kids love it there.. we had 2 of my kids parties there and will be doing my other childs party there too. I dont know how everyone thinks it is soooo expensive I did and will do the 150 package for 15 kids and brougt in some little stuff for the kids to eat and drinks for everyone and a cake they still give you like 4 tables and are decorated and if u ask they will get you anything you need. I think it is a great place we go in there all the time.
Party host

Bowling Green, KY

#30 Oct 8, 2012
Also just to let everyone know since it is getting cold...... Parties isnt the only thing we do we also have general admission 7days a week so bring your kids in to play. Pay 10$ for first child over 3 and 6$ for any siblings and can play all day. Prices go down with age for more details go to jkpartynplay.com
Disappointed

Canton, OH

#31 Oct 27, 2012
Terrible place for younger kids! I agree Bowling Green needed a place for the older kids but for younger kids, this place is dangerous! There is no separation of age groups, so the older kids (and adults too) just run over the smaller children. And if you don't keep a close eye on them, they can just run right out the front doors and into the street!
seriously

United States

#32 Oct 27, 2012
Let me try to spell it out for you. They aren't babysitting your children for you. Its YOUR responsibility as a parent to make sure your child(ren) don't run out the door into the street. I would like to think my kid wouldn't make it that far before I noticed they weren't around. And if you have a problem with a child knocking your kid around, do something about it. Its not their fault. Who do you blame when you go to the park and older kids knock you kid around there or they run out of the front gate?? Be a parent and watch your own damn kid.
Monkey Joes

Bowling Green, KY

#33 Oct 29, 2012
THey should sue yall....it's craxy that this lil place charges the same price or more and there no where on the level for monkey joes what a crazy place Bowling Green has rip off after rip off this town is full of get rich places that fail why cant we get a upgrade to the chuckie cheese here and just get rid of all this other crap.
Party Host

Canton, OH

#34 Oct 31, 2012
Disappointed wrote:
Terrible place for younger kids! I agree Bowling Green needed a place for the older kids but for younger kids, this place is dangerous! There is no separation of age groups, so the older kids (and adults too) just run over the smaller children. And if you don't keep a close eye on them, they can just run right out the front doors and into the street!
There has never been ONE time NOT one that there has been a child that has made it out of the building, at least not that i am aware of on our busy days we have someone at the desk to watching and one in the middle watching for kids and if you ever watch a few of us (we have been told it is funny how fast we are) we fly off that step up after a lil one. Heck I my self have been at the desk and seen a child climing on the inflatable at the far end and ran out just in time to catch the child in my arm before he fell off the side and hit the ground. And no we dont have different infatables for the young and older ones but that is the point big brothers and sister and parents can play WITH all the kids and not have to worry if they are to big or too little. If the are small get in there with them believe me it is fun!!
not a fan

Bowling Green, KY

#36 May 6, 2013
I had my daughters birthday there May 3, and it was TERRIBLE. It was 80 degrees outside, yet the air conditioning was turned off! I could never get a straight answer as to just how long the air hasn't been working, but after doing some research, I found out its been out pretty much the entire time they have been open. All the kids at my party were so hot and miserable, they didn't want to play. The manager was zero help, and suggested I call the owner. I called him and he was a condescending jerk. He refused to refund the money I paid for the party ($150), and told me I should think about HIM because he is there during the heat of the day. I will NEVER be back.
am a fan

Canton, OH

#37 May 15, 2013
well i dont know what was going on when u where in there but I love the people that work there and the owners and was in there just a few days ago and just about froze it wasnt hot at all just they got the air fixed!!
Never again

United States

#38 May 16, 2013
I had my daughters party there and was very disappointed. The party was to start at 6:45 and when I got there at 6:15 to set up I wasn't allowed because of another party going on. The parties were in a shared room, 3 sets of tables for 3 individual parties but I couldn't set up our table until 6:30. Would have been nice to know that before. Then, they did not clean up from the other party AT ALL. Our tables were right next to the previous parties tables and dirty plates, cups and trash were everywhere. They never did clear it. Then, at 8:00 they started running the vacuums in the play area and cleaning up to close. We had the place until 9! After cake and gifts the kids had just started playing a few minutes before the mostly teenage staff started cleaning. They stared at us the entire time, every employee was in a group behind the counter ready to close and waiting for us to leave. We ended up leaving by 8:30 and was never once offered help by one member of staff. Most expensive party I've ever had for my daughter and by far the worst.
Curious

United States

#39 Jun 18, 2013
I heard that they moved locations and it is so much better now. Anyone else heard this?
usedtolivethere

Bowling Green, KY

#40 Jun 18, 2013
If they charge .59 for refills, they says all i need to know. What a cheap ss. Name one place that charges for refills on fountain drinks ?Sounds like they are getting you at every angle.
usedtolivethere

Bowling Green, KY

#41 Jun 18, 2013
* that says.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Jr Glass Trippin Again. 55 min Linda 1
Glenn an Kim (Jun '14) 1 hr Kimm 30
linda glass f.cks everything in bg.. 1 hr Linda Glass 6
What happened to Rockin Ronda? 1 hr Listener 1
Karea May 2 hr amanda 1
The Chris Allen radio show on 100.7 2 hr Bus driver 5
Poor doctor hulsey 3 hr thoughts 33
Bowling Green Dating
Find my Match