What is this?
bob

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jun 1, 2012
Place?
hmmmm

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Jun 1, 2012
I think its suppose to be a kids party & play place...I just seen it today beside hobby lobby was wondering the same and wondered about prices & if anyone liked it
nice

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jun 1, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
I think its suppose to be a kids party & play place...I just seen it today beside hobby lobby was wondering the same and wondered about prices & if anyone liked it
it's real nice! Look at facebook!
Allie

New Albany, IN

#5 Jun 2, 2012
Yes it's very nice. Lots of inflatables, little area for toddlers and little ones, and party area, and arcade games, and ticket games too.
sarah

Owensboro, KY

#6 Jun 2, 2012
Allie wrote:
Yes it's very nice. Lots of inflatables, little area for toddlers and little ones, and party area, and arcade games, and ticket games too.
yes! Once this place gets going it will be 10 times better than chuck e cheese!
thank you

United States

#7 Jun 2, 2012
Really? I haven't noticed it. Does anybody know when it will be open? I will have to take my daughter. And if it is open what the prices are like.
sarah

Owensboro, KY

#8 Jun 2, 2012
thank you wrote:
Really? I haven't noticed it. Does anybody know when it will be open? I will have to take my daughter. And if it is open what the prices are like.
it's open now! The prices are half off because they don't have 3 floats in yet.. Sooo goooo!
godmother

United States

#9 Jun 2, 2012
Would it be a good place to take a 3 year old?
sarah

Owensboro, KY

#10 Jun 3, 2012
godmother wrote:
Would it be a good place to take a 3 year old?
yes its really good for all ages!
Nana

New Albany, IN

#11 Jun 7, 2012
I think it's great for the older kids but not worth the price for preschoolers and younger. Just my opinion.
godmother

Hillview, KY

#12 Jun 7, 2012
Nana wrote:
I think it's great for the older kids but not worth the price for preschoolers and younger. Just my opinion.
I'm not surprised by that at all. But we did need somewhere for older children, so it's good for Bowling Green.
Party Host

Hillview, KY

#13 Sep 16, 2012
We are open Mon-Thur 10-7 Fri & Sat 10-9 and sunday 12-6. It is 10$ for first child 3 and up and 6$ for any sibblings and 6$ for first child 1-2yrs with 4$ for sibblings and under 1 get in free with a sibbling and this is for all day play.... It is a great place and aint just saying that cuz i work there. We are running a special in the month of sept Mon-thurs it is 5$ all day play. Hope yall stop by and see us!! JKPartyNPlay.com is our website!
Party Beware

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Sep 16, 2012
The party isn't bad deal but if you try to get drinks for adults be prepared to pay . Drinks for adults way too high. Oh and the A/C doesn't work very good so try to get the party room downstairs. And the birthday kids counts on the total .
Party Beware

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Sep 16, 2012
1. The birthday child counts in the total number allowed .
2. The A/C doesn't work well at all.
3. If you offer pizza to parents at the party be prepared to pay way to much for drinks for the adults
Just bring

La Grange, KY

#16 Sep 16, 2012
Just bring food and drinks for adults
ted dansen

Demotte, IN

#17 Sep 17, 2012
this is depressing...
Party Beware

Canton, OH

#18 Sep 17, 2012
They didnt allow it . You had to buy Pizza from the same place the party pizza comes from
come on

Greensburg, KY

#19 Sep 17, 2012
where can I view pics?
Check it out

New Albany, IN

#20 Sep 17, 2012
You can look at pictures on their website jkpartynplay.com and they also have a Facebook page.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Confidential informant Christy 56 min So sexy and hot 7
Chad perrine Back in jail. 58 min The knight rider 24
Cate Bunch 1 hr Uhaul 3
hottest redhead (Feb '10) 1 hr NikiPlumlee 68
Rebuilt Title cars in Bowling Green 1 hr Fyi 3
Guys really fantasize about sharing the wife? (May '09) 1 hr marriedmale 68
Beth Williams (Dec '12) 2 hr Lol 22

Bowling Green Jobs

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages