Changing Lives One Addict at a Time

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

Since: Oct 12

Dexter, MO

#1 Oct 3, 2012
I'm trying to start a business that will help recovering addicts who have lost their friends and family through their active addictions, to get back on their feet so that they can move on with life without having to go back to their drug houses because they have know where else to go. I will allow them to work long enough to get a job, put down a couple months rent and put a down payment on a car. Please watch my story at: http://www.yo utube .com/watch... and pass it on. Im asking for cash donations and also anything that can be recyled to be donated. My information is on my video. I pray that even if you are unable to donate, that you watch my video, pass it on, and please let me know what you think.
WKU Gal

Portland, TN

#2 Oct 3, 2012
Kuddos to you! Not only is it refreshing to see a positive thread on here, it is heartwarming that you are helping a group of people who are usually snubbed to get back on their feet so they may live happy, productive & sober lives!! I would love to watch your vid, but the link didnt show completely (Im mobile).

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#3 Oct 3, 2012
That's nice. Where will this be? Kentucky or Missouri.
jimmy hendrix

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Oct 3, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
That's nice. Where will this be? Kentucky or Missouri.
your mouth is where recovery begins....

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#5 Oct 3, 2012
jimmy hendrix wrote:
<quoted text>your mouth is where recovery begins....
Go recover your self respect. I asked a QUESTION that was NOT for you. I wanted to know, since the person that posted this in the Bowling Green forum if their recovery unit will be HERE or in Missouri where it says he is from.
Do you know the answer? I bet not.

Dexter, MO

#6 Oct 3, 2012
This will start in Missouri and hopefully it will progress all over the world. My video is on youtube under serenity in sobriety by kathy johnson. Thank you for the complament. This is what pushes me to persue this journey.

Dexter, MO

#7 Oct 3, 2012
WKU Gal wrote:
Kuddos to you! Not only is it refreshing to see a positive thread on here, it is heartwarming that you are helping a group of people who are usually snubbed to get back on their feet so they may live happy, productive & sober lives!! I would love to watch your vid, but the link didnt show completely (Im mobile).
Thank You, If you'd like you can veiw my video by going to youtube, search serenity in sobriety, by Kathy Johnson and it should bring up the video, if you still have problems viewing let me know, we can figure something else out. Thank you again. Encouragement, not only helps me in my recovery, but it also pushes me to help others even more. God Bless

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#8 Oct 3, 2012
It's nice that you would like to help people out in Missouri. Hopefully it will spread.
Insanity

United States

#9 Oct 3, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Go recover your self respect. I asked a QUESTION that was NOT for you. I wanted to know, since the person that posted this in the Bowling Green forum if their recovery unit will be HERE or in Missouri where it says he is from.
You are amazing, lol.
humm

Alliance, OH

#10 Oct 4, 2012
How about helping the poor kids that end up homeless because somebody made the choice to destroy there family, friends, lives...I think some school clothes and rent would be nice for the victims of the addicts, now that would be a good idea too... just saying.
jimmy hendrix

United States

#11 Oct 4, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Go recover your self respect. I asked a QUESTION that was NOT for you. I wanted to know, since the person that posted this in the Bowling Green forum if their recovery unit will be HERE or in Missouri where it says he is from.
if you want to recover something, recover your mouth's virginity

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#12 Oct 4, 2012
jimmy hendrix wrote:
<quoted text>if you want to recover something, recover your mouth's virginity
Gosh your stupid. Go get a job.
jimmy hendrix

United States

#13 Oct 7, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Gosh your stupid. Go get a job.
go get a virulex shot....
Jimmy the loser

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Oct 8, 2012
Pay no attention to Hendrix. She's a gaye dyke.
urwrong

Glasgow, KY

#15 Oct 8, 2012
if u r doing this in your own state, post there. this is kentucky. we can help our own people. we don't want to donate to you helping people in another state.

Dexter, MO

#17 Oct 9, 2012
urwrong wrote:
if u r doing this in your own state, post there. this is kentucky. we can help our own people. we don't want to donate to you helping people in another state.
I refuse to say what is really on my mind after that because I'm a Christian, but everyone has an opinion, always someone out there making a positive thing into a negative. I plan to help in all states. Where I reside has nothing to do with the fact that God has helped me and I chose to help others. I pray that God helps me help others regardless of one opinion. But I thank you anyway. God Bless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Obama Zombies 155,279
New hitcents restaurant plaza has failed 3 min Small Town Idiots 18
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min old lady 7,026
WC Schools (Feb '13) 6 min Don't Like Kool Aid 78
William David Bunch 16 min Danny 6
BGWC Dispute 17 min Taxpayer 1,144
BG Man Takes Advantage of KIDS1 23 min simon says 1
Bowling Green Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Bowling Green Jobs

Bowling Green People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE