Search Warrant Served On Bowling Gree...

Search Warrant Served On Bowling Green Doctor

There are 18 comments on the WBKO-TV Bowling Green story from Feb 25, 2013, titled Search Warrant Served On Bowling Green Doctor. In it, WBKO-TV Bowling Green reports that:

Dr. Gott's office is listed at The Heart Center of Bowling Green. Authorities tell us the doctor also worked with pain management.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBKO-TV Bowling Green.

Tell me

United States

#1 Feb 25, 2013
So what are legitimate patients supposed to do now?? I'd appreciate any help as what to do about doctor??
country

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Feb 25, 2013
I am asking the same question!
Just Sayin

Buffalo, TX

#3 Feb 25, 2013
That is my ? too,Guess we will have to sit and wait to see.But he hasn't been charged with anything yet.And I do know he is on top of his files and he don't just give out pain meds to anyone or at least he hasn't with me.He has been a great help to me so yea I am concerned about what is going on.
Call me Master

New Albany, IN

#4 Feb 25, 2013
I would find a new provider, if he doesn't lose his license he will probably be out of the office a lot. But your call
yea

United States

#5 Feb 25, 2013
Well I guess now all the druggies are gonna have to find a new doctor. For those of you that didn't abuse, you should be able to find a new doctor.
Alex

Mesquite, TX

#6 Feb 25, 2013
I plan to stick by dr Gott as long as he is in business. Other wise, it just makes it easier to shut down whoever I go to next.
AddictOne

Georgetown, IN

#7 Feb 25, 2013
Dr. Wan in Morgantown.......
Tell me

United States

#8 Feb 26, 2013
Sure there's other doctors but some are on methadone and I Dnt know any other doctor that give that for pain or period!!! Many of us have been given this medicine for years!!! The sudden stop can cause seizures and stroke among many other problems!!!87
meds

Alliance, OH

#9 Feb 26, 2013
Tell me wrote:
Sure there's other doctors but some are on methadone and I Dnt know any other doctor that give that for pain or period!!! Many of us have been given this medicine for years!!! The sudden stop can cause seizures and stroke among many other problems!!!87
Drs Byrd and farrage at rehab associates use it.
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Feb 26, 2013
Just curious...would someone share what their dosage of methadone is? How many mgs how often.
Tell me

United States

#11 Feb 27, 2013
20 milligrams three times a day!!! Usually helps some days better than others though!!! When your running after three year old n four year old n have degenerative disc disease!!! Including many other health issues it helps!!!
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Feb 27, 2013
Tell me wrote:
20 milligrams three times a day!!! Usually helps some days better than others though!!! When your running after three year old n four year old n have degenerative disc disease!!! Including many other health issues it helps!!!
That's a high dosage usually prescribed for opiate addiction. Seems like alot for pain. You might need to be on something else if it takes that much to relieve pain. I'm not a doctor, or trying to be. Just going by what I'm reading about methadone.
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Feb 27, 2013
Bombardier wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a high dosage usually prescribed for opiate addiction. Seems like alot for pain. You might need to be on something else if it takes that much to relieve pain. I'm not a doctor, or trying to be. Just going by what I'm reading about methadone.
Correction and my apologies. After further reading, the dosage is at the high end of chronic pain management, but not excessive.
Tell me

United States

#14 Feb 27, 2013
That's ok no need for apologies!!!! I've been on every other medicine there is except for ms contin!!! Whatever that is!!!! Methadone has been thr best for pain relief!!! I'm at a rather low dosage actually!!! I've been on I'f for three years and the thing of it is...... I have encountered many. Folks in gotts office whose dosage is double n triple mine!!!! I've read it takes more for addicts than those n true pain!!!
tim

Hillview, KY

#15 Mar 3, 2013
been on methadone 12yrs on1000mgs aday 14 surgery im 50yr old any one knows a good dr please post my ole broke up body wont take another detox tks
tim

Hillview, KY

#16 Mar 3, 2013
oops thats 100 mga day
Tell me

United States

#18 Mar 4, 2013
Yes let me know tried farrage n Byrd but gotta have records n referral!! Police or whoever took the records!!!
Damiana

Canton, OH

#20 Apr 14, 2013
Bombardier wrote:
Just curious...would someone share what their dosage of methadone is? How many mgs how often.
mine was 80 mgs he split it into two times a day so to be clear I stopped at 80mgs a day I took 40 mgs 2 times a day and also u can. Try interventional pain Specealist they do pain meds and methadone they will give you your whole months worth at once instead of having to go 3 or 4 times a month they take Medicade and it sooooo much faster

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russell Sims Aquatic Center (Jun '12) 26 min Brian Scott 160
Country Oven (Sep '15) 40 min Know it all 3
Where's the good men in BG.. 1 hr Got that 35
magna 2 hr Pp Wacker 6
GM/Corvette Plant Jobs (Jan '13) 2 hr KMP 39
Holly gable 4 hr Wow 12
WC Jail - Shower before Mugshot? (Apr '14) 5 hr really 15

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance