NervusWreck

Louisville, KY

#1 Jun 22, 2010
Do you all remember Lisa Hall, the young hot newsgirl at WBKO? Her mug shot is on the Warren County Regional Jail Web site:
http://205.204.194.190/ois/det ail.aspx?id=43193

anybody know what she's up to these days?
bookbuyer

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Jun 22, 2010
NervusWreck wrote:
Do you all remember Lisa Hall, the young hot newsgirl at WBKO? Her mug shot is on the Warren County Regional Jail Web site:
http://205.204.194.190/ois/det ail.aspx?id=43193
anybody know what she's up to these days?
Hmmmm, I just looked at the photo and am wondering about your standards if you consider her "hot."
Mainstay

Lewisburg, KY

#3 Jun 22, 2010
I do not recall anyone by that name.
Nick

Earlington, KY

#4 Jun 22, 2010
Are you sure that is her??? Lisa Hall is a very very common name. She left WBKO probably 9 or so years ago. She was there before 2003, when they started hiring all the young hotties. I think she did the 10 PM news with that little short guy named Shawn Floss around 2000-2001. This was before Lori Mitchell was there. Gene Birk and Amy Bingham still did the 5 PM and 6 PM back then.

There was also a guy that was gay that worked there that went to prison named Jim Burress and another girl named Melissa Painter around 2002-2003. Gosh WBKO has had a lot of employees, do they only pay dimes and nickels???
it was Lisa Hall

Earlington, KY

#5 Jun 22, 2010
WOW nervuswreck, that was the Lisa Hall at WBKO back around 2001. I wonder if she got terminated after that incident, I remember seeing she was just gone one night and figured she had left. One of the top guys at WLKY got a DUI a couple years ago and they demoted him from the nights to the early morning show and he was suspended for a couple months.

That jail website is amazing. I had never checked it out before. If your not on it for something you are in the minority.
Please

United States

#6 Jun 24, 2010
That is quite a stretch of the truth.
old jail employee

Glasgow, KY

#7 Jan 30, 2013
yes it was Lisa Hall the news girl she was arrested for DUI I booked her into jail that night she was crying and very upset i guess she knew she had lost her job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bryan murphy 25 min BLH 7
Ashley Thomas 1 hr John 15
Really 1 hr Nothing but love 3
Bill Cosby is innocent 2 hr for real 3
Cate Bunch 3 hr Jpaul 7
Foxy Nails 3 hr Mad Black Woman 1
Best Nursing homes (Aug '15) 3 hr SilverStevia 16

Bowling Green Jobs

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages