i seen u try to get a hand full before pervert

“Meanwhile Back At The Ranch.”

Since: Sep 08

Tompkinsville,Ky.

#22 Jan 9, 2009
wah hah wrote:
i seen u try to get a hand full before pervert
oh really ? your sure ?

i think not. i'm not that kinda a guy. i'm a hugger and always proud to see folks but never a cheap feeler.
wah hah

Alliance, OH

#23 Jan 9, 2009
see. where theres smoke theres fire
right

Bowling Green, KY

#24 Jan 9, 2009
owner wrote:
<quoted text>
hey buddy just to let you know whabahs in no way condones drunk driving and we have rarely kicked any customers out! any customers who have been asked to leave were asked because they were being loud, rude, excessively obnoxious to other customers or have tried to start confrontations. we do not condone any of that behavior at our establishment and we are a privatly owned and operated company and have the right to refuse service to anyone but welcome all until they deserve to be asked to leave. bowling green no longer has a taxi service only private individuals who offer driving services and we work with them on a regular basis and have many times refused to let customers drive themselves, in fact we have paid ride home fares for curtious patrons. we are a family steakhouse 1st with a bar and entertainment. you can come in just about any time any day and see many guests simply relaxing, visiting with friends or staff or just enjoying some good music while never ordering a single item and we welcome them completely however long they wish to stay. if you were asked to leave it was deffinitely for a specific reason and if it was for no reason i would think your friends would have left with you but i guess they thought you were asked deservedly so. we also welcome back anyone who has been asked to leave the next day and to realize we run a respectible business and have to think of all our patrons. if you have any problems with us we ask you to come back and bring it to our attention so we may improve. i am an owner and ask you to see me personally with any issue good or bad-PERKY WHABAH!!!!!!!!!!
Hee Hee Hee. Get 'em Perky. I had a feeling I'd see a post from you soon after bringing this to you're Better Half's attention.

Tompkinsville,Ky.

#25 Jan 9, 2009
wah hah wrote:
see. where theres smoke theres fire
yeah and where there's an idiot posting there must be an idiot thinking out loud. goes hand in hand.

Since: Oct 08

Nashville

#26 Jan 9, 2009
Cody wrote:
Marty I bet your father spent the first few years of your life throwing rocks at the stork.
Besides that, Wah Bahs is a joke. They kicked me out one afternoon when I was waiting for my friends to finish their beers so I could drive them home. Apparently the waiters completely condone drunk driving.
Whabah is typically a pretty non-rowdy place. The only time I have seen anyone get shown the door, they deserved it. I'm guessing you fit that category.
Cody

Marion, KY

#28 Jan 12, 2009
Haha, why would I lie? What could I possibly gain from making up a story like that, I promise I have better things to do people.

The story is I went there with my friends as the designated driver, I was there for maybe 15 minutes before this little blonde haired waiter threw a hissy fit and told me I have to leave. I wasn't trying to order beer, I wasn't drunk, I really wasn't even enjoying being there, I was just there for my friends. Your only excuse is seats = money? The place was practically empty, maybe 15 people in the entire resteraunt. Plus, who's going to take over the seat at a table full of my friends? Some random drunk? Doubt it.

All in all I dislike Wah Bahs, their car show over the summer was a joke (who ever thought it would be a good idea to have it in a field is a moron.) Their food is pretty decent, but when I get disrespected and for trying to do a good thing - that makes the place lose all credibility in my book.
abc

Alliance, OH

#29 Jan 12, 2009
who owns it?
yourlying

Bowling Green, KY

#30 Jan 12, 2009
Cody wrote:
Haha, why would I lie? What could I possibly gain from making up a story like that, I promise I have better things to do people.
The story is I went there with my friends as the designated driver, I was there for maybe 15 minutes before this little blonde haired waiter threw a hissy fit and told me I have to leave. I wasn't trying to order beer, I wasn't drunk, I really wasn't even enjoying being there, I was just there for my friends. Your only excuse is seats = money? The place was practically empty, maybe 15 people in the entire resteraunt. Plus, who's going to take over the seat at a table full of my friends? Some random drunk? Doubt it.
All in all I dislike Wah Bahs, their car show over the summer was a joke (who ever thought it would be a good idea to have it in a field is a moron.) Their food is pretty decent, but when I get disrespected and for trying to do a good thing - that makes the place lose all credibility in my book.
You're lying. Admit it. You have an axe to grind with somebody there. Nobody runs off a DD, nobody. You're lying. Liar. Liar. Liar. You have no credibility in anyone's book. Liar.
Cody

Marion, KY

#31 Jan 12, 2009
It's unbelievable how shallow you're accusing me of being. You think if I had a problem with someone there that I would come to some random website to get even with them? Haha, give me a little more credit than that.

All I can do is give my honest word that the story is true. If you refuse to believe it then obviously there's nothing I can do to prove it. But yeah, I don't expect anything out of this - but maybe the oh so vocal 'owner' will think twice about the way he treats his potential customers and their DDs from now on.
Whatever

Elizabethtown, KY

#32 Jan 13, 2009
Cody I believe you 100% I feel like if they arent making 30 bucks off you they dont want you there. I do believe you I just wanted you to tell the story. Who cares what "yourlying" says. As for their comment no one runs off a DD they also dont cut people off when they are slobbery drunk either cause they know they will make more money off you and the wait staff is gonna get a good tip cause drunk people tip really well! I am not talking about Wah Bah's at all when I say that because I have only been there one time and it was only for about 10 mins and there were only about four people in there, but a lot of places don't care about your well being just that dollar bill!
Wha Bah employee

Batavia, OH

#33 Jan 22, 2009
Have you ever thought about that we have rules? Are you 21 years old? We do not condone drunk driving, but we also do not allow people under 21 years of age in our establishment after certain hours on the weekends.

Tompkinsville,Ky.

#34 Jan 22, 2009
is the wkct horsepower racin hour coming back again this season ?
WhaBahs - Johnettas Pub

Canton, OH

#35 Jan 23, 2009
You know it's really funny how people get on here and knock business's. WhaBah's / Johnetta's Pub
What is going on?
I go to both places at least 2 times a week.I like WhaBah's food and great people it's really top notch.Johnetta's Pub is a great place as well when you walk in she makes it a point to stop whatever she is doing comes over and always hugs us and everyone else that walks through that door.It's very nice and clean and cozy and the prices are real, just like WhaBah's ... Both of these places in my book are the best in Bowling Green. Perky is cool and I think he has done a fantastic job with WhaBah's.
Johnetta's Pub has brought a new meaning to the nightlife on our way home from WhaBah's - She and Perky both take care of their customers.I saw Johnetta take home 20 people in a van just last week-end she is a strickler for no one driving drunk. Get a grip man / they don't need your kind.

wmm

Since: Jan 09

Girard, OH

#36 Jan 30, 2009
what is wrong with driunking driving, i drunk drive day every, i doing now drunking driving, as long as one eye closed ok you.. tree watch out, i drunkened.... thre is trees write thre, gottts to go and get to wah bahs...
mike

Lewisburg, KY

#37 Jan 30, 2009
they have a lot of drinking and driving going on that happens anywhere you go.... the worst part is they the worst of the worst workers i seen my waitress go out side and smoke pot, I seen others pop pills its funny that know one says anything.My family and I quit eating there because of that. They did have good stakes but I don't want a crack pipe in my potato...

wmm

Since: Jan 09

Alliance, OH

#38 Jan 30, 2009
do they serve those pot brownies for desert?????
Tim Hall

Lewisburg, KY

#39 Feb 1, 2009
cant we all just get along!! will talk it over a few beers and brownies lol
crack is wack

Franklin, OH

#40 Feb 2, 2009
what up mike how much have you been smoking? so how exactly did you see them smoke the pot and know what kind of pills they took....jealous much?
you just probly got mad the crack pot was empty!
Hey owner

Hanson, KY

#41 Feb 3, 2009
http://www.no-dui.com/picture1.htm

Maybe they should get one of these.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm getting a new winter wardrobe. 32 min Wow 38
That's it 2 hr Nobody cares 17
Me and my wonderful husband are looking for a n... 2 hr S e x y and h o t t 14
being outside naked 2 hr Boat guy 3
City sues Mills Family, Rick Kelley in Federal ... 2 hr Wonder Boys 57
What do keith marr and joe deckers brother have... 3 hr They know 1
Kim McCormick (Nov '12) 5 hr Amy Monroe 14
A beautiful day driving in my BMW with my hair ... 11 hr For real 117

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web