Who cares if everybody hates Bradley ...

Who cares if everybody hates Bradley Murrell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

sherry

New Albany, IN

#1 Jul 5, 2011
He suppose 2 be adult,needs 2 start acting like one...instead of having someone post things about him...For those that think he is a good father,that a joke....he's doesn't know or want 2 know the meaning of being a father...statement were made the reason that the kids moms wouldn't let him see the kids,because he wouldn't lay down with them....lol..lol...Poor little Bradley...lol..thats what he wants,everyone 2 feel sorry for him...He need 2 dig a hole & jump in...The best thing he could do,is not 2 tell anyone he has kids...I sure he doesn't pay childsupport...does he think people r stupid...he like rest of the dead beat parent that goes 2 court for not paying child support...
wha

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Jul 5, 2011
Wha...what is this? Is this English? I tried...I really tried to read this, but could not accomplish that great feat. Is this about a Beagle, or like, a Rolling Stones reunion? Seriously, there is no deciphering this.
crazy

Canton, OH

#3 Jul 6, 2011
this is crazy who cares.
Mrs Murrell

New Albany, IN

#4 Sep 15, 2011
So Sherry you attended school where? I mean really you sound rather ignorant! FYI he does support his children and is a great father.Why such a hater? Hmmm get a life and don't worry about Mr.Murrell.
Thanks!
Telly

Canton, OH

#5 Feb 12, 2014
Well if someone sees him or Lori tell them they need to contact the person who kept him out of jail a year ago this month by "loaning" him $1000 to pay his child support with...surprise surprise, I haven't seen a dime thus far and I'm done waiting...they will know who I am, not to many ppl willing to help someone out like that...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the Hassidic Judeo-Baptist Control of EVERYTHING!! 36 min Federal Reserve 3
$600 billion in American's Cash Sent to Europea... 55 min Ron Paul 2
Corruption at Hilvue Heights Church 56 min Yup 26
Big Banks Sitting THEIR Cash while WE Citizens ... 1 hr Foreign Owned 1
FED Reserve Bailing out FOREIGN Banks with OUR... 1 hr Tyler Durden 1
Jessica Miller and Chris Geralds 2 hr Ex friend of both 1
My Name is BugHead for We are Many 2 hr Mary Elizabeth Wi... 1

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance