why me

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Dec 20, 2012
I don't get it. I really haven't messed up that bad in my life and I'm stressing about everything, lights being turned off ,car repossessed no food on the table and barely a place to live!!!!!!! Can't find a job in this town and have nobody to talk to about any of this....... What happen to pay it forward and good karma ? I've helped out everyone I can think of I've done good in so many ways and can't get ahead .....? I've tried to be the best mother to my kids and I hope one day they will see it
Sorrow

Canton, OH

#2 Dec 20, 2012
why me wrote:
I don't get it. I really haven't messed up that bad in my life and I'm stressing about everything, lights being turned off ,car repossessed no food on the table and barely a place to live!!!!!!! Can't find a job in this town and have nobody to talk to about any of this....... What happen to pay it forward and good karma ? I've helped out everyone I can think of I've done good in so many ways and can't get ahead .....? I've tried to be the best mother to my kids and I hope one day they will see it
At Least you have kids, some of us are all alone and struggling in this world.
why me

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Dec 20, 2012
My oldest lives with me and my youngest live in ca with there dad and in the middle if a ugly custody battle so most of the time I am alone
Losa

United States

#4 Dec 21, 2012
You just said your oldest or lived with. Be grateful you have a family and go do something with you life.
common sense

Leitchfield, KY

#5 Dec 21, 2012
why me wrote:
That happened to me. When I felt I was at my lowest I got a job that I have waited forever on. Keep your faith, and you must continue to do good.
true

Morgantown, KY

#6 Dec 21, 2012
It seems those who do good are the ones who get hurt the most. Why could we all just not really care.... I try to think that , no matter what the good will override the bad someday. Best wishes..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I believed you 11 min Hmm 4
News Barren Co. Cold Case Solved (Apr '09) 40 min Family of Roger 51
Gorgeous mail lady 56 min Sophie 2
Looking for you 1 hr lol 4
brian rose (Jul '15) 1 hr handicap 38
rip tyler stephens 1 hr Rachel 42101 4
Little things in life 3 hr Lostone 5
Shooting today at Wehs 22 hr WEHS Parent 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance