Kody2

Louisville, KY

#1 Oct 17, 2011
I went to the new Lost River Pizza on Nashville Rd. but couldn't tell ya what the pizza's like. I took one look at the prices and walked out.

First pizza I saw on the menu was $21.95 I think. The cheapest one I saw was around $16.00 for a medium.

They don't even try to be competitive in their prices.
BMF

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Oct 20, 2011
I got a sausage pizza for you.
pizzalover

Somerset, KY

#3 Nov 1, 2011
it was HORRIBLE. neither chicago style NOR deep dish. raw chewy crust, runny nasty toppings. we didnt' finish it and we WON'T go back.
No way

Somerset, KY

#4 Nov 1, 2011
Kody2 wrote:
There prices are competitive with Rozella's and Greener Groundz.
No way

Somerset, KY

#5 Nov 1, 2011
Sorry, I meant their.
Lol

Canton, OH

#6 Nov 1, 2011
There nasty. But why are they packed? Are people that dumb to go there
DoPeY

Floyds Knobs, IN

#7 Nov 1, 2011
Lol wrote:
Yes, it's the "Bible Belt Syndrome".
Beer

Hillview, KY

#8 Nov 2, 2011
Lol wrote:
All the different BEER
Local

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Nov 2, 2011
Bowling Green has one of the dumbest populations in the world. You can open up anything new and they will show up even if your serving and old shoe. These people are lame.
Just trying to help

Morgantown, KY

#10 Nov 2, 2011
It isn't uncommon for a new restaurant to be busy the first few months it is open.
magsteel

Canton, OH

#11 Nov 3, 2011
The place is not meant to be a Pizza Hut or a Dominoes. It is meant to be gourmet pizza with a little night life added in on the bar side. If Keith wanted to open one of those he could have and it would have failed like most crappy businesses. He has worked hard to get it going and yes, has had a few snags, but what new place doesn't. Bottom line is don't ruin it for everyone else because you had a bad experience. In fact why don't you go back and try it again. If it is as bad as you all say again then by all means complain then.
Impressed

Canton, OH

#12 Nov 3, 2011
So glad i dont live my life based on what i read on here... or i would have missed out on a great pizza experience! Dont know the owner but will say that i did meet him as he was walking around checking on guest and thought that was pretty admirable. Well worth the price of admission! did have some glitches in the system but what can you expect from a brand new business.
Pizza Hut

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Nov 4, 2011
I tried it and didn't like it. It smelled funny.
joe blow

Evansville, IN

#15 Jan 23, 2012
Pizza Hut wrote:
I tried it and didn't like it. It smelled funny.
ur vag is prolly wat smelled bad
Pizza Hut

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Jan 24, 2012
You ought to know, you've been licking it enough.
Jman

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Apr 1, 2012
why dont you guys just shut up and go to pizza hut or pappa johns? if you dont like the pizza one night it may change another night, they have different chefs there and they work different days, so the way a pizza is made can vary from day to day. By now all the new ppl have gotten used to the recipies and i for one love it
doze

Canton, OH

#18 Apr 1, 2012
Ate there once. It was good enough pizza, but not what I would call gourmet pizza. If you don't drink and want some beer variety then it probably won't be a place you frequent. It was a good pizza but not good enough to make it my pick when wanting pizza. Now, if you go next door to the Home cafe, THAT is a darn good pixza that stands out from other pizzas in BG.
well

Westmoreland, TN

#19 Apr 2, 2012
Kody2 wrote:
I went to the new Lost River Pizza on Nashville Rd. but couldn't tell ya what the pizza's like. I took one look at the prices and walked out.
First pizza I saw on the menu was $21.95 I think. The cheapest one I saw was around $16.00 for a medium.
All I read here was, " I am a cheap a$$ that is upset they wouldn't take my foodstamp card, so I will go online and complain about them."
Cheap Date

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Apr 2, 2012
I took my date there and she ate it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for you 7 min Big G 23
Greenwood Basketball Coach 1 hr Interested 1
WKU girls student loans paid off! (Sep '13) 1 hr May772 31
Rosie Johnson / Connie Romines/ Kelle Pruett 1 hr William F 68
Keeping pics of your ex 1 hr You know 29-8 6
CHILD SUPPORT taken from tax refund (Jan '12) 2 hr Randy 181
Terry tarter is a punk and a liar 2 hr Karmaisacoming 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages