First Prev
of 2
Next Last
uhoh

New Albany, IN

#1 Oct 26, 2011
Why is Flora Stuart suing her daughter? They were just in court.
Mama must be mad!!! Mama don't like competition, especially since Natalie knows all of Mommy's dirty secrets.
More

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Oct 27, 2011
It's deeper than you think. Don't go asking questions. In fact, just go back to watching TV.
need more

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Oct 27, 2011
More wrote:
It's deeper than you think. Don't go asking questions. In fact, just go back to watching TV.
mysterious!
let us know more

Canton, OH

#4 Oct 27, 2011
let hear all about!!!!!! I thank very body would love to hear about it.
dying to know

United States

#5 Oct 27, 2011
Dying to know what happened?
ruhrohscooby

New Albany, IN

#6 Oct 27, 2011
You HAVE to tell us now! Give us something good....like did Flora set Natalie's house on fire???
annie hall

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Oct 27, 2011
I bet when Natalie left and started her own law firm, she prob took some clients with her - and if she did, Flora would be suing her. Don't if this why they were in court, but I think it is a good guess. If anyone gets the facts - def post them !!
Really

United States

#8 Oct 27, 2011
Are you the same Annie from McDonalds thread?
Not Really

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Oct 28, 2011
Sorry, I was eating my Egg McMuffin while trying to open my coffee. What's junior doing?
annie hall

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Oct 28, 2011
No, I'm not that "Annie" - the one who spilt her coffee on her kid --- but I did say that she should call Flora to sue McDonald's
annie hall

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Oct 28, 2011
I was just kidding of course! LOL
Broken Trojan

Somerset, KY

#13 Oct 30, 2011
Never had anytype of experience with Flora, but I know for 100% positive that Natalie is whack-O. For real no doubt in my mind, this is not a personal shot at Natalie because I don't know her personally, but I do know her from situations that my family were close with and that is solely my opinion.
What

Somerset, KY

#14 Oct 30, 2011
Broken Trojan wrote:
Never had anytype of experience with Flora, but I know for 100% positive that Natalie is whack-O. For real no doubt in my mind, this is not a personal shot at Natalie because I don't know her personally, but I do know her from situations that my family were close with and that is solely my opinion.
You say you know with 100% certainty that she is screwed up then say it is just your opinion. Maybe you are the one that is screwed up.
cuzz

Somerset, KY

#15 Oct 30, 2011
What wrote:
<quoted text>You say you know with 100% certainty that she is screwed up then say it is just your opinion. Maybe you are the one that is screwed up.
I think you are You must be her lover on the side! I heard she and her mother like them FUR BURGER'S! That's just my opinion but you are really taking up for your little kitty, ROFLMFAO!
knows

Canton, OH

#16 Oct 31, 2011
ruhrohscooby wrote:
You HAVE to tell us now! Give us something good....like did Flora set Natalie's house on fire???
NO she did not cause the house fire. She wants to have coustady of her grandkids.
annie hall

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Oct 31, 2011
yup, that sounds like Flora! And she set such a good example as a mother that she would make the perfect grandmother.
hexadecimal

United States

#18 Nov 1, 2011
Ran into Flora at Barnes few days back. My friend was dating her back in the day. She is not too bad. All the good ol' boys used to make fun of her in court but she runs some game now.
annie hall

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Nov 1, 2011
She almost never goes to court -- only only only if she can't the insurance co to settle (and she only takes cases that are almost sure to be settled)-- and to settle, of course, you have to pay for the medical records, reports, etc - can't? too bad, you'll have to wait until you can.
BGInsider

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Nov 19, 2011
Both of them should be taken to court.........and sued for impersonating lawyers!!!!!
Redneck_Bubba

Eddyville, KY

#22 Dec 29, 2011
.....and love to see the two of 'em "mud-rastlin'" at the next SOKA fair!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word. (Jul '12) 9 min daisy 5,795
hannah white 1 hr selenatlantis 5
CantHelpWhoYouLove 1 hr Her 24
Dispatcher Stephen Harmon New Warren County Jailer 3 hr T-bone rare 20
BGHS recruiting again (Jun '09) 4 hr Raider 22
Bando 4 hr theyareoutthere 33
women what would u do with a guy for 200 dollar... (Aug '15) 6 hr Who knew 36

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance