First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Interesting

Lewisburg, KY

#1 Jun 1, 2009
I went to walmart today and saw a white married couple with three kids. The oldest two kids were white but the little baby was mixed black and white. Just makes me wonder if she's one of those that likes big black bulls and if he's the cuckold that sets her up with black men as part of his fetish...

“1 p\/\/n y0ur n37w0rk”

Since: Dec 08

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Jun 1, 2009
#1 why do you care
#2 how do you know its not his?
#3 how do you know they didn't adopt?
#4 If he set it up, then he's not a Cuckold as that requires unfaithfulness, and if its prearranged by both husband and wife its not quite the same. Sure, its still cheating on the marital vows (if they took any) though.

love bbc

Wallins Creek, KY

#3 May 28, 2011
are there n e bulls wanna hook up?
Bull

United States

#4 May 28, 2011
9" BBC here. Love white women....
Wow

United States

#5 May 28, 2011
Bull wrote:
I'm sure you do grease ball! Stick with your purple shit haha!
crazy

United States

#6 May 28, 2011
What is cuckold
HONK MOE

Davenport, IA

#7 May 28, 2011
Interesting wrote:
I went to walmart today and saw a white married couple with three kids. The oldest two kids were white but the little baby was mixed black and white. Just makes me wonder if she's one of those that likes big black bulls and if he's the cuckold that sets her up with black men as part of his fetish...
No they probably adopted the lil rughead from a crackhouse adoption agency and are waiting for the perfect time to back over it with the car to collect the life insurance policy.lol
parent

United States

#8 May 28, 2011
How do you know they don't have an older child and that this little baby that is mixed is their grandbaby? Grandparents to take grandchildren out in public these days. Or maybe it was adopted. I have a cousin(who is whit) and him and his white (who is also white) have a black child that they adopted.
HONK MOE

Davenport, IA

#9 May 28, 2011
parent wrote:
How do you know they don't have an older child and that this little baby that is mixed is their grandbaby? Grandparents to take grandchildren out in public these days. Or maybe it was adopted. I have a cousin(who is whit) and him and his white (who is also white) have a black child that they adopted.
I see spelling and making complete full sentences that make sense aren't one of your strongest points,no wonder you have black blood in your family.
black person

United States

#11 May 28, 2011
HONK MOE wrote:
<quoted text>I see spelling and making complete full sentences that make sense aren't one of your strongest points,no wonder you have black blood in your family.
What does being black have to do with grammer? Maybe making sense is one of your stupid white people things because the two have nothing to do with one another.
stupid

United States

#12 May 28, 2011
HONK MOE wrote:
<quoted text>No they probably adopted the lil rughead from a crackhouse adoption agency and are waiting for the perfect time to back over it with the car to collect the life insurance policy.lol
Maybe they went to the crack house to find your mama! I would back over your dumbass but I wouldn't want your stank to rub off on my car.
blind side

Canton, OH

#13 May 28, 2011
Maybe they adopted a black child so that he could be a NFL or NBA star and they could sit back and collect their payday of that kid!!! I know I am gonna get 2 just in case the first one turns into a drug dealer!!
love bbc

Wallins Creek, KY

#14 May 28, 2011
Bull wrote:
e-mail us at [email protected] om
haha

Lewisburg, KY

#15 May 28, 2011
blind side wrote:
Maybe they adopted a black child so that he could be a NFL or NBA star and they could sit back and collect their payday of that kid!!! I know I am gonna get 2 just in case the first one turns into a drug dealer!!
Now that was funny
wow

Bowling Green, KY

#16 May 29, 2011
so much stupid in this thread...none of you have kids. ever.
All-The-Way100

Bowling Green, KY

#17 May 29, 2011
blind side wrote:
I hope one day your daughter has 5 kids by 5 different black men! Your stupid!
parent

United States

#18 May 29, 2011
All-The-Way100 wrote:
<quoted text> I hope one day your daughter has 5 kids by 5 different black men! Your stupid!
She probaly already has. Most racist people have mixed breeds in their family
blind side

Canton, OH

#19 May 31, 2011
Sweet 5 black kids I could start my own basketball team!!! And we would be good!!!

Since: Mar 12

Lakewood, NJ

#20 Mar 16, 2012
Bull wrote:
And I love to eat them for you when you finish
Kuntry girl

Washington, DC

#21 Mar 16, 2012
Bull wrote:
email me too a [email protected] You won't regret it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
judge sam potter 5 min Ruckus 7
Kenneth Burch landlord (Feb '13) 9 min STEVE CHAFFIN 6
PIGS IN A BLANKET/ FRY"em LIKE BACON 9 min Welcome to Paradise 3
Dr. & Mrs. Drexel: Honeymoon is over 16 min get the facts 3
Cute couples in Bowling green! 23 min Harry Baulsache 4
News Mariah's is open for business 24 min BG Insider 14
Bg little league team are all millionaires are ... 32 min Code19 34
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages